Dark Desires Suddenly Surfacing

Deep Desires Of The Troublemaker 

~TROUBLEMAKER (Roxanne Grey)~

Regret. There's not many things I've regretted in my life such as; getting expelled three times, not asking mom where she was going the night she left, and refusing to take Jimmy back a week after he dumped me. However, right now as I walk out of my house I'm regretting sleeping in a little instead of walking Marshmallow when dad told me to an hour ago. 

Mr. Black was outside with a beautiful, blond, and gray eyed woman who has the figure sent from God himself. Whereas Mr. Black was shirtless exposing his masculine physique; broad chest, robust arms, and thin stomach dispaying a beautiful six-pack just like I've imagined plenty of times in my head. Then skimming down I've also perceived the racy v-line above his baggy sweats.

Nothing in the english vocabulary could describe how looking at him made feel, it was as if quadrillions of stimulating shocks were sent through my body somehow making my heart skip a beat from the impact. 

And yes I said quadrillions.

That ended quickly once the blond opened her red-lips though "Damien?"

His hypnotic jade eyes poured into mine when that blissful smirk amplified on his face "Yeah?"

"Whose this?" She smiled awkwardly at me.

Mr. Black turned around to look at her "What?" 

"Roxanne." I answered.

Her eyes widened "Roxanne?"

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" I growled.

Mr. Black chuckled "Calm down, Grey." 

This man should understand by now that telling me what to do will have the complete opposite effect on me. It won't tame me it'll only make me more inclined to be a troublemaker. The two adults exchange looks while I try my best to keep myself from opening my mouth and saying something out of line. 

Then it sprung to me that by staying quiet he wins "Don't tell me what to do, no one does." I muttered.

"I'm seeing it." The lady giggled.

A black car appears in front of Mr. Blacks house, the lady see's it then hugs him and runs towards the it. Before she slides inside a large grin flew on her face "Tuesday, don't you forget it."

The door shuts and with the car the lady left.

Now we're alone. Me and a shirtless Mr. Black...,no, me and a sexy shirtless Mr. Black, shit Roxanne stop thinking like that! At this rate I'm going to blush and become way to embarrassed to even look at him, then it hit me. I'm not wearing any make up! This would be the first man, other than my father to see my face without anything on it.

Even Jimmy didn't see me without make up I always made an unconsious effort to wake up early and put it on before he woke up. Oh my gosh what am I going to do? Did he even notice?

"Hey little guy." He kneeled down to pet Marshmallow.

 Good he didn't notice, quickly I pulled my hoodie over my head averting my eyes from him. Okay maybe a little glimpse won't hurt—fuck, he's so incredibly sexy even while petting Marshmallow. Without thinking I bit my lip. When Marshmallow ran away from him it didn't occur to me that he would actually look at me right after—dang it.