Date Night, And Early Morning Encounter

Date Night,
And Early Morning Encounter

  ~THE HEARTBREAKER (Damien Black)~

Three words popped into my head as I fell on my thousand dollar couch, my had mom bought me for my moving away party.

What a week. 

This would be the most interesting week of my entire teaching career, which is exceedingly depressing since I've worked in the school for about four years. Five after this semester. Roxanne Grey overpowered any expectations I had of her, she was exactly how I expected maybe even more. 

Especially after seeing how she was in class while talking about the song analysis activity I put together tell's me there's more to this girl than the rumors and looks. Curiosity is eating me up to unravel everything about her. Things don't add up sometimes like how does a person who gets expelled three times end up in accelerated English?

She's smart obviously.

Thinking about how this semester is going to go with her makes me smile more than usual. Funny thing is a lot of students including my colleagues have noticed that my smiling has gotten a little out of hand lately. I've already figured out why and it's all because of her.

That and last night. Brenda came over and blew my mind with the things she did in the bedroom. Man the way that girl uses her tongue makes me almost feel remorseful for her husband since he isn't getting any action from her in a long time.

Well that's if they get back together. Usually when a woman has slept with me it makes them realize that their sex-lives are pitiful. I'm not the greatest guy in bed but I know woman enough to know whats pleasurable for them or not. 

Speaking of which I've got a date tonight with Donna, one of my friends from college that I bumped into at the super-market three weeks ago. So lets hope this night goes well for me and my "friend". I jog up the stairs to find a more date-worthy outfit for tonight. The outfit I was wearing wasn't bad but it wasn't for going to expensive restaurants.

Which reminded me of how Roxanne studied me in class today, I knew by wearing a v-neck her jaw would drop the the desk.

This girl has been hitting on me since day one, she tries to hide it but I'm a twenty-four year old guy whose been on more dates than her, her parents and her grandparents have been on. This actually makes me sound like a man-whore of the sorts, I chuckled. 

Todays choice in clothes is; a white t-shirt, black blazer, dark jeans, and a pair of my finest Calvin Klein dress boot's. Now to play around with my hair a little and—BAM! I'm ready to get this date started.

I walked down the stairs singing a tune I've heard from that show How I Met Your Mother it suited what was happening tonight  "Bang-bang bangity bang I said a bang-bang-bangity bang!" 

Before leaving the house I grabbed my Armani cologne then sprayed twice, inside my shirt and outside. It smelt like the hundred-dollars I spent on it. Now I'm ready to leave, so I went to the door took my keys off the key-hanger and walked out of the house. As soon as I locked the door the sounds of barking filled my ears.

Turning around I saw non-other than Roxanne Grey this time she was accompanied by a small white Pomeranian. Seeing her smiling happily with the pup made me smile, I have to admit she looked cute with it. Then as I stepped down off my front door-step, with her hand she combed the hair from her face the back.