Visiting The Family

~THE HEARTBREAKER (Damien Black)~

I'm going to regret this.

Yeah, I am.

As I slid inside the cab, I glanced at Roxanne's house and I'm slowly dying inside. She just offered me...herself, and I'm on my way to the airport to fly to Michigan. My mother called, somehow finding a way to contact me, and she demanded I come home. Denying her wasn't going to happen either since I haven't seen her in almost four years.

I'm not proud of it but if I want to completely destroy my past, I had to distance myself from my family. It's about time I appear from behind the curtains and see them. During this time of year it can get a little hectic for my mother and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that she's on the edge. Which is not good for me since she's going to be up my ass the entire time.

Arriving at the airport, I paid the driver then continued on my way inside the lobby. The flight was preparing to leave and by the grace of God I made it on time. My seat was next to the window how I like it, and next to me was some lady on her laptop.

Sitting down I took out my cell phone and texted Roxanne that Christmas would be canceled. Two minutes later I got a reply giving me the OK, which I guess was good but only meant that Roxanne herself wasn't ready. So it's a win-win in a way. 

Messages between me and Roxanne

Why are you up anyways? It's almost two in the morning.

Oh shut up Damien I'm watching a horror movie with my peeps.

I thought I was your peep though.

Hell no! Ur my boo, duh!

Boo? Uh, you do realize you're texting an English teacher. Using slang is innapropriate.

Well ur dating a student so...We R even.

I could still fail you though Ms. Grey.

And I cud report u for immorally making out with a student.

You act like you don't like it.

I don't like it....I LUV it!! >.<

Even through text you're still adorable.

Dude I'm 17! We dnt like being called adorableeeeee.

Touché, well I'm going to sleep now. Good night baby.

Aw, okay. Goodnight hottest man on earth. :D

*****

Waking up, I realized the plane has already landed and we were in Michigan. Everyone was getting off, and I joined as well. Once I was off the plane, outside waiting for me was the last person I wanted to see when I came back. Just like looking into a mirror, I saw a much more matured version of myself. A.K.A. my older brother Donny Black.

Strangely enough we both look almost alike, however, we are not twins. In the small town we lived in, me and him were always regarded as the hottest guys in town. Both of us were graced with a masculine body, green eyes, and a smile that can make a girl faint.

However, I didn't get the pleasure of seeing that smile.

Infact he just stood there.

Emotionless.