4. Weird Happenings

I continued eating my ice cream while watching my beautiful mate doing her work while I was silently admiring her

I continued eating my ice cream while watching my beautiful mate doing her work while I was silently admiring her. I ate pretty slowly, wanting to be with my mate for more time. After finishing my ice cream thinking I have to go made me sigh. Maybe tomorrow I would come again my wolf Bryce suggested happily. I nodded and decided I would come again tomorrow. I got up and came near her, I smiled at her and thanked before I left. I drove back to the packhouse. After reaching I went inside and was greeted with 'good afternoon, Alpha' or 'Hey' after attending them I went to my room and lay back on the bed.

Finally, I found my mate, my other half, the one whom I would love, the one who would love me, made me smile widely and also thinking about how perfect she is, she definitely would be good Luna for my - no 'our' pack. I cannot tell her as I just met her. But I want to tell her, to lay down with her, to hold her. My wolf is demanding her presence.

'I want our mate, Eros' Bryce whined.

'Have patience, Bryce. Even I want her. How could I not, she is our Mate'

'Isn't she just perfect' Bryce exclaimed happily.

I nodded in approval and said 'Yes she is' and then he cut off the link and after laying down for a while I went to my office to do some pack work, waiting for tomorrow to meet her again and hell to know her name and get to know her more.

______

I went to my room after making dinner for him, cleaning the house, and doing my job

I went to my room after making dinner for him, cleaning the house, and doing my job. Today was a very weird kinda day first I got attracted to a very handsome guy then I ran from him thinking he would hit me and then he came to my workplace and smiled and talked to me. I swear whenever he smiled my heart skipped a beat. And even without a thought I smiled back, God his smile is contagious, how good his laugh would be, I thought. When our skin touched I felt a tingle which I never have felt before but all I want is to feel them again. I don't know what's wrong with me. Stop thinking about him I scolded myself, he was just flirting with you. But it doesn't look like it, his smiles were genuine. But he did flirt with me no one has done it before. Okay, no more thoughts about him, go to sleep now, Mia. I told myself.

I woke up by the most irritating sound ever- the sound of my alarm. I lazily woke up and went to make breakfast. I made some pancakes. And then he came from behind and pulled my hair back when I was putting the plate on the table.

"Get aside bitch. Let me see what you made today" he said while dragging me back by my hair, I winced. He saw the pancakes and held my hair more tightly.

"This is what you made? I want fucking bacon today" he sneered. He slapped me which made me fall on the floor as he removed his hand from my hair. He hit me on my ribs and stomach.

"I-I will ma-make it n-now sir" I stammered.

"You have to bitch. Now get up and make it" he told before going, he hit me again on my stomach. I got up while tears were running down my face because of the excruciating pain I was feeling. I managed somehow and made bacon for him I put it on the table and hurriedly got ready and cleaned my blood and bruises and covered it with makeup and wore a long cream-colored sweater and blue jeans. Thankfully he was not there when I went down. I took an apple and started walking to school. And in lunch that new boy Mason approached me.

"Hey," he said saying I was shocked would be an understatement.

"Hi" I replied in a small voice.

"What's your name?" Mason asked me.

"My name is Amelia" I answered shyly.

"Hi, Amelia. I'm Mason," he said while he bowed down playfully.

"I already know your name, you are the only topic that all people in school are talking about"

"Of course. Can't help I'm pretty famous you know"  he said with a poor imitation of a girl and act to flip his invisible long hair. I chuckled and so did he.

"Would you like to eat with us today?" He asked, hope evident in his eyes. I wish I could but I don't want to create any scene. They won't be happy to see me and they wouldn't hesitate to create a scene.

"Some another time maybe. I'm not hungry so I'll be spending my lunch break in the library, studying" I said.

"You could study later. Now have something to eat that's what lunch break and canteen are for, you know?" He said jokingly.

I smiled a bit and said "I'm really not hungry anyway. You go" I insisted.

"Okay, fine. See you around Amelia" he smiled and went. This was the longest conversation I had in a long time. He seems like a good person I thought while I went into the library.

---------

Heya, lovelies. Firstly, Thankyouu so freaking much The King's Queen is at 94 rank in Werewolf! I am so happy.

And if you like this chapter please hit the little star to vote, comments are always welcomed. I hope you liked it. Thankyouu so much love ya all!