24. His voice

"You thought you could run from me! Try, go run

"You thought you could run from me! Try, go run. Run. I'll catch you bitch" he laughed evilly.

I didn't stop running but my leg got stuck by something and I fell down.

"There you are, bitch. I told you I'll find you. Now punishment time" he sneered and started touching me while I cried and screamed to stop him. But couldn't do anything.

Then suddenly he started to blur out and someone's else voice came. "Amelia, baby wakes up. Wake up. "

I jerked forward and opened my eyes and saw Eros staring back at me in worry, anger, and tiredness. He then wrapped his arms around me and I cried. This is what has happened almost every night for the past two weeks. Me having nightmares, Eros waking me up and calming me down then trying to get some sleep. My nightmares are taken a toll on both of us.

Eros seemed more tired than ever, there are dark bags underneath his foresty green eyes. He spends most of the time with me trying to make me comfortable and happy. But sadly I'm not. Even when he is in prison, he is still making my life hell. I wish I could do something but I can't.

"I'm sorry. I'm a bad person. Not only I'm making myself worn-out but also you. I will understand if you don't want me anymore. I mean who would want an ugly, broken girl. Who cries every night. Who cannot get over something? I'll move out tomorrow then at least you could have a good sleep. I'm sorry, Eros" I finally had the courage to say that. I was scared that he would consider this idea and then I would be all alone. I'm being selfish I know. But I can't help. He is the only one I have now. The one who could calm me down, keep me sane. If he would leave me I don't know what will happen to me but now I couldn't stand this, I'm making him tired as he isn't getting proper sleep.

I looked up to see his face and saw that his face hardens. So now it comes, he is tired of me. He doesn't want me anymore and I don't blame him. I am completely broken. I can't be healed. Who would want a broken girl?

I tried to control the tears which were threatened to come. With a very heavy heart, I tried to get up and when I was just about to walk away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. He made me sit opposite to him.

"Look up, Amelia," he said firmly. I shook my head and continued to look down and avoid to look in his eyes which would definitely show disgust and regret, if I see them for me then I wouldn't be able to hold my tears any longer. "Amelia" he called me again and I sniffed. I felt him shake his head and he put a hand on my chin and made me look up at him" You silly beautiful girl. You really think of yourself as ugly?" he asked. I nodded. He sighed deeply and look into my eyes and said "How can you think yourself like that, you shouldn't be described anything less than beautiful. And broken? No, you are the strongest woman I've ever come across. You went through hell and yet you didn't self-harm yourself. And going through that and still being such a loving, strong, beautiful, and wonderful woman, this is what you are. And honestly, those words couldn't exactly describe how you are. I'm so blessed to have you in my life and I would be damned to even let you leave me. I feel proud to call you my girlfriend and even more proud to admit that I l-I'm falling for you, hard. I just wish you could see what I see. As you can't, I'll remind you every day how beautiful and strong you are."

At the end of his confession, tears were running down my cheeks. He wiped my tears and I leaned up and kissed him with passion, I put all my emotions into the kiss. I showed him how thankful I am for everything that he did.

"I'm also falling in love with you," I said shyly after the kiss. He smiled widely and kissed me on my nose. He then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in his lap. We just sat there in silence, wrapped in each other's arms.

"I want to show you something," he said after a few minutes.

"Okay," I answered. He lifted me up, put me on the bed, and walked into his closet. He removed a guitar. He walked back to bed and put me on his lap, guitar lying on my lap.

"Is this your guitar?" I asked him. He nodded in reply. His guitar was very pretty. It was a grayish-black, it started it with gray and fades to black towards the end. (pic above/on the side)

"And I'm going to sing and play guitar for you." and I replied with okay.

He started singing. (song above)

She had some trouble with herself.

And she will be loved.

His voice was so velvety and smooth. I closed my eyes and listened to his singing which had a huge calming effect on me.

I want to make you beautiful.

Look for the girl with a broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay while
And she will be loved

Please don't try so hard to say goodbye.

And she will be loved.

My eyes were still closed with a smile on my face when the song ended. I looked up at Eros and saw he was already looking at me.

"That was so amazing. Your voice is so beautiful. Thank you for singing for me." I gave him my big smile and also a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Sweetheart and it's my pleasure to sing for you " he answered with a smile.

"Eros?" I asked him in reply he 'hummed' "Can you play more songs?"

"Sure," he said and started singing and playing guitar. During the second song, my eyes closed, and sleep embraced me. He stopped singing to kiss my forehead, whispering good night to me, and continued to finish the song while I was almost asleep.

----------------

Heya!! So sorry for the long wait but I had a reason so apparently I got some nasty burn marks on my face. I got when I was frying something and then my cousin's brother distracted me and the thing which I was frying slipped from my hands and splashed into the hot oil. Then oil drops landed on the face and now I got 6 burn marks which made me look so bad...

So that happened. I hope you liked this chapter. I really liked this chapter so I hope you do too. Comment below and share it with me. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thankyouu so much for reading and making TKQ having 9.8K views. I'm truly blessed and appreciate the love you keep giving this story. I love you all!! ❤