60. Surprise

Today is the day when all the warriors from different packs would join us for the war

Today is the day when all the warriors from different packs would join us for the war. It's been a few days since we contacted them, things have been busy but at the same time not panicky or chaotic. For which I am very thankful. In this time we need to think with a clear mind and focus on making ourselves stronger than being stuck in being worried about war.

As there were more than 250 people joining us, I decided to help with cooking lunch for them. We made sure it had lots of meat so they can get sufficient protein to help them keep their energy during training. The training is going to be tougher than before.

Eros and I welcomed all the warriors and thanked them for joining us. After serving and eating lunch with them, Eros and I went to the office to discuss the next step we would be taking.

"Now that all the warriors are settling down, we have to visit The Witch Queen and Fairy Queen. I have talked to them and tomorrow we would be going to first meet Witch Queen than Fairy Queen. The whole trip should be wrapped within a week and even after that we would be having enough time to train if we consider the deadline as one and a half months." Eros explained to me.

I nodded and asked, "Can you tell me more about Queens."

"The Witch Queen is Octavia. She has been a Queen since the 1980s. We met after my coronation as King. She is strict, loyal, and brutally honest if she doesn't like she will tell you without any bullshit. That is why I like her. It's hard to find people who wouldn't have a two-faced personality especially when it comes to making an alliance. She is loyal and has helped me a lot in past, she was the one who gave me the idea of guarding this island against humans by magic and also did it." he replied with a smile of reminiscing.

"She sounds like a great Queen" I commented genuinely.

"That she sure is" he paused. "Now, The Fairy Queen is Aurelia. She is very welcoming, kind but if you make her angry then you are simply signing your death paper. She has been queen quiet recently after her mother died she fought for her throne as some people believed that she was unfit for the throne, but she proved them wrong. We first met probably before she even became a queen, we had been friends for a long time. She still is one of the most trusted friends and alliances of the Werewolf Kingdom. She would be delighted to meet you." He continued with a smile.

"So would I" I smiled.

Before I could talk anymore, my phone started ringing. I saw the caller and it was from Bren. I looked apologetically to Eros and said "Sorry, I have to go. I'll be back soon" I pecked his lips and walked out before he got any chance to say anything. I felt guilty for leaving him so abruptly but I am hoping he would appreciate the surprise that I have been planning for quite a long time.