48. The War (Part 2)

And that white wolf no other than my mate, Amelia

And that white wolf no other than my mate, Amelia. Why did she come over here, I told her specifically to NOT come. And as if reading my thoughts she turned her head in my direction and looked at me with those damn electric blue color eyes. Her body language showed nothing but her eyes showed guilt and plead to let her be over here.

I was about to tell her to run away from this war scene but before I could mind a link from Bryce stopped me and said 'Eros, don't. I think the mate has a plan. Her wolf heading me to let her continue and she assured me that nothing will happen to her.'

'Are you sure' I asked apprehensively.

'Yes,' he replied confidently.

'Okay tell her that we won't interrupt or stop her only if she would be safe. I can't have her be hurt in any way' I stated my condition to which he nodded his big wolf head.

Selene then focused ahead than looking at me.

The walking corpses which were still left slowly turned around and walked out of the war zone. And a cry of despair and confusion came from the trees which no doubt came from Samuel, I smirked smugly.

And soon enough he came out and cried "What did you do? My army.. my brilliant idea.." after the first sentence he, went crazy and started saying in incoherent uncompleted sentences.

He turned to the witch and yelled "Fucking do something. I didn't fucking called you to just stand there and look pretty. "

"It is not my fault that you didn't me mention at we would have to fight someone who has some kind of power," she said her voice dangerously calm with underlying anger and frustration.

"For that to happen I should first be informed about that," he replied back.
And during all this time my pack, Amelia, and I were just staring at them with humor. Idiots. That's what these people are. Now, against us are Samuel, witch, and around 100 rogues; which will be very easy if the witch wasn't there so firstly the witch has to go. I mind linked everyone that some would come with me to take down the witch and rest would go against the remaining rogues.

After our plan was formed, it seems Samuel came back to his senses and realized that he is still in the war zone as he told his remaining rogues to attack. Yet he himself when got the chance escaped the scene like a coward he is.

Few of my warriors went to find Samuel while I fought against the witch. I shifted to my wolf and ran towards her.

She noticed me and sent a fireball my direction I dodged it easily. I pounced on her and she screamed. Her hands came wounding against my forelegs, I growled as her hands sent an electric shock through my body. My hold on her loosened, she took advantage of it and rolled us; now she above me holding my front legs and sending shocks. I barely could keep in my whines and growls of pain. And suddenly she has ripped away from me and I saw a black wolf who was Bren, fighting now with that witch. I slowly stood on my legs as they were still wobbling from the after-effects of receiving electric shocks. After I finally could find stability I joined Bren.

Her hands were on his wolf neck, I scratched her neck from behind with my claws. The clear skin is now marred with deep scratches that are bleeding. She screamed loudly and left her grasp on Bren's neck. She glared at me with hatred. I just grinned smugly at her.

Bren and I together fought against her and I can proudly say that she is now sporting multiple scratches and bites, if she wasn't a witch she would have died a long back ago.

As we keep hurting her anger keep growing and then all of a sudden she screamed so loudly that our eardrums started ringing. Her body started turning black in color, her hairs were flying wildly. She made a huge fire and aimed at Bren which hit him barely but the intensity of it was so high that because of pain he fainted. I growled loudly at now a more ugly witch. She looked at me and then fired at me. It grazed me but I dodged it successfully. I ran towards her and slowly could feel Luca making its appearance instead of repressing him I embraced him. And soon I shifted to my Lycan form. I know now in this stronger state I could finish her within minutes. After shifting to Luca I bit her neck with so much force that her head snapped away from the rest of her body.

I shifted back to my human form as soon as she died. I looked down at her corpse, shook my head, and sighed. She was definitely a powerful witch, she longed this far. It is bad that such a powerful witch died, only if she wasn't helping Samuel. His name reminded me of what happened to him and Amelia as I think that I haven't seen her for a long time.

I quickly dragged Bren by my arm on his shoulder. I came back to the actual war zone and I feel with pride when I saw that my warriors are standing there waiting for me or my order and all the rouges are dead.

I nodded at them in approval. I sniffed and followed the smell of vanilla and roses which was hard as everything smells like blood.

I stopped when I saw a white wolf biting off a black wolf with brown spots, which meant that Amelia was killing Samuel. And slowly the black wolf's eyes rolled back and it sagged down. Selene removed her canines and looked at her father's eyes which were on the edge of losing its life. A notion of sadness passed through them and then they went blank. Selene watched with a sad expression she shook her head as if trying to get rid of certain thought.

I slowly walked towards her as her hard snapped in my direction. Her head bends down. I rubbed her wolf head and softly told her to shift.

As she shifted back to hum the form I looked at her for any wounds or any signs of pain and found few lights scratches nothing too bad. I sighed in relief, knowing she wasn't too hurt.

After giving her clothes, I asked all about how her eyes changed color and everything about today which I didn't know and she answered all of them.

--------------
Question of the chapter: What do you think which power does Amelia has? Comment down your thoughts, I would love to know it!
----------
Oh my god, it feels like a year since I haven't written. So sorry for being super late and not following my schedule which I literally just made in the previous chapter. The reason being that I was sick for a whole week and then I am finally back home, in Aamchi Mumbai (my Mumbai). So to make up for it I wrote a long chapter and gonna share a fun fact.

So, this war scene wasn't supposed to happen, Amelia was to surrender herself to Samuel and then he would torture her and shit. Then Eros would escape her from that hell and etcetera basically the same cliche thing which so many stories have. Then I remembered that I promised myself that I wouldn't let my characters do any so stupid shit so I changed it to war.

Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter. If you did please hit the little star to vote, comment down your views below. Thankyouu so much for reading