33. His Love, His Past

"So you never had a boyfriend before?"

"No, I didn't" I blushed and said.

"Good that means I don't have to beat anyone up" he seemed satisfied and happy.

But I couldn't stop and let the insecurity in and said "Why would anyone be with me, anyway? I still don't know why YOU are with me when you can have anyone you want" I mumbled.

Suddenly he was angry. He said angrily "And why the hell would you even think that. You are beautiful, in fact, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. And I'm very happy that you haven't had any boyfriend because I don't like to share and you are MINE. I'm so privileged to have you, you have no idea. I wasn't believing in Moon Goddess recently and having you made me realize that I am so blessed and happy that she had given me with a mate who is amazing, beautiful, caring and so many qualities that words cannot describe." his words were gentle at the end of his confession. My eyes were wet with unshed tears. I was so touched with his confession that I just can't say anything so I just acted and embraced him tightly while kissing him with all I have, hoping the kiss would try to express how thankful and touched I am by his confession.

After having an intense make out, he pulled back and breathed loudly. He placed his forehead on mine while his eyes were coal black.

"Would you have a dance with me, Ma'am?" he asked after we both caught our breath.

"Here?"

"Yes, would you?"

"Fine but music?" I questioned hoping he would let dancing go as I don't want to embarrass myself, I am not such a good dancer as I'm undeniably clumsy.

"I'll sing," he said and held his hand for me, I placed mine in his and he took me to the middle of the clearing, close to the log we were previously sitting on.

He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled close and another one was entwined with mine. My one hand was placed on his shoulder and then he began singing in his soulful voice.

(Play the song)

You might not think you're a supermodel,
But you look like one to me.
I'd rather have your picture on my phone,
Then on the cover of a magazine.

He placed a hand on my cheek and continued singing while gently caressing it.

It's hard to think that a girl like you
Could have any insecurities
It's funny how all the things you would change;
Are all the things that are cute to me.