53. Tierra De Lobos

I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulders gently

I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulders gently. "Wake up, Amelia. We have reached" Eros' deep voice broke my sleep. I opened my eyes and saw that we were just about to land. I rubbed my eyes sleepily while gazing at Eros.

He chuckled and murmured "Adorable" and kissed my forehead.

After landing at Miami airport few cars came to pick us up.

I looked at Eros and mind linked him "Who came to pick us up?"

"Few guards came from Tierra De Lobos to the airport and found us some cars which would take us to the Miami port. And after boarding a ship we would reach our home" he replied and squeezed my hand tightly when he said the word 'home'. I couldn't help but also feel excited as his excitement is rubbing on me too. But with that, I am also quite worried about everything and hundreds of what if's.

There were few big ships waiting for us after we reached Miami port. And unsurprisingly they all belonged to Eros. We boarded the ship. Eros and I were the last ones to board as first we let everyone else board it and settle down.

On the ship, there were rooms for each couple. The room we got was quite big and luxurious.

"Nice room" I commented.

"Only the best for my Queen" he replied.

Eros told me it will take 10 hours to reach Tierra De Lobos after we made ourselves comfortable in our temporary room. I was so bored and I couldn't even sleep because I slept through the whole flight. So I decided to irritate Eros who was sleeping soundly.

I poked his nose, he tried to swat my hand away but I was quicker. I again poked his nose, he growled lowly. I chuckled. I dragged my finger from his temple to his jaw and saw a small shiver running through him. I did the same to his arm, his reactions were making me feel good as to the power I have over him. I was about to do the same on another arm when he grabbed my hand and shifted to a position in which I was the one who was laying down and he on the top of me. His legs were around my waist and his hands holding mine above my head. He looked at me with mischief and fake anger.

"Now, now. It's not good to wake a sleeping wolf. And as you have woke the big bad wolf, you have to pay for it" he said and started tickling me mercilessly. I was laughing so hard that I had a difficult time breathing. "Stop! Stop." I said in between laughs.

"Say, you are sorry. Say it" he said while chuckling.

"No. Never" I said and his tickles became more vigorous. As he was not stopping and my sides started to hurt, I succumbed. "Okay, you win. I am sorry." He stopped tickling me. We both stared at each other with a smile on our faces. I don't know how long we looked at each other with a huge smile. He broke our eye contact by kissing me.