45. Die

Author: I want to say something.

Readers (looking confused): Okay, tell us.

Author (frowns): I am very disappointed with you all!

Readers: Why?

Author (on the verge of crying): Because I got only one comment on the previous chapter and even after asking whether Eros and Amelia should mate or not and no one replied to that AND ALSO no one read my new book!

*Readers looks down and tries to avoid eye contact*

*Author wipes her eyes and suddenly starts to laugh evilly. Readers look at her in confusion*

Author: But don't worry I know what to do now. And don't be surprised if all of sudden Amelia dies because of heat OR Eros dies in the war. Who should I kill!? *Grins evilly*

*Readers gasps loudly and gets horrified*

Author: You really shouldn't have done that. Now as I am the author I am going to make a character die! Muhahahaha! 😏

 Now as I am the author I am going to make a character die! Muhahahaha! 😏

-----------

Pain.

Fire.

Heat.

That was the constant within the past four days. Whenever there would be a sliver of relief from it, it comes back with more force than before.

I was currently in a place which was far far away from where all the pack people were residing including my and Eros' room too. Eros couldn't come as my smell was more alluring and enchanting and not to forget about the high level of hormones which means he couldn't control himself and would ultimately mate with me.