71. Vamps v/s Wolves - Part Two

I heard what Amelia said but no matter how many times I tried to scream my mouth won't open

I heard what Amelia said but no matter how many times I tried to scream my mouth won't open. My eyes were not opening despite how much I tried. My limbs and arms were just frozen. I couldn't do anything but just listen. I wanted to wrap my arms around Amelia each time she shed a tear and to wipe it, to console her, to love, to remind her that I am with her and no matter would always be there for my queen but my thoughts, my feeling remained unsaid and unheard.

When I heard about the war, I wanted to join and help my queen and my pack. I tried, I tried to move my fingers but each time I failed.

Even when she left, I didn't lose hope. I was trying my hardest to make any movement. My mind was conscious and working but my body wouldn't budge. It was as if I have been tied with shackles, imprisoned.

And then finally I felt my fingers sweep through the sheet beneath me.  At that moment I heard some noises outside the ward I could hear it but I still wasn't able to open my eyes but by the smell, I could definitely say I was in the hospital and alone in the room.

"Help. Ki-king. Help Him. Cal-Cal" Silas' mind link rang in my mind. And then a bang came outside the room. The sound of footsteps came closer to the room as their intensity increased. It stopped right outside the door, it seems.

The door opened and by the smell, I could tell that it was Caleb. And suddenly, it clicked. Caleb is the mole. And as if my body just waiting for that realization, I felt free. My body in sync with my mind. Bryce and Luca faintly there, their whispers of rage for this betrayer.

"Finally, I got a chance. These vampire bastards cannot be trusted for even a single job, to kill Eros." he talked to himself as he walked closer to bed.
"Oh, how defenseless you seem now? I almost don't want to kill you, almost but I would. I will kill you. And then I will be the King, The King of all werewolves." he completed his mad speech. I felt the air around me change and the pungent smell of Belladonna and Wolfsbane spread. But before he could stab me, I opened my eyes and slid away with the sounds of the machine crashing to the floor as they were connected to me.

Before he could even comprehend, I put my hand on his neck and squeezed it with all the little strength I had. "You are too weak. You can never be the King because I am and I would never give such an honor to a rat. Also, you won't ever even be able to rule as my people won't at any cost accept you. I, so badly want to make your death as painful as I could but unfortunately, I don't have much time. So, adios Bastardo (Goodbye bastard)" I said as I saw his life draining.

As soon as he went limp, I threw his body on the ground and rushed outside. Silas was on the ground but luckily he was alive. I was about to mind link someone to help him when I saw a doctor rushing.