38. My Mia

"No, it's not," he said

I looked up at him in confusion. I mean he should be happy that I forgave him so quickly, shouldn't he? It's just he is guilty and if a person is guilty then not forgiving them would be our mistake, it means that you have too much ego that you can't forgive a person but only point out their mistakes.

"You shouldn't forgive me so easily, Mia. Even I can't forgive myself, I have caused you pain when I promised that I won't let anyone hurt you but like a stupid fuck I am, I hurt you myself. You cannot forgive me so easily, Mia" Eros all but yelled.

My eyes soften, I replied "This is the reason why I am forgiving you. You know about your mistake, you feel guilty about it so know it's my duty to forgive you. And I forgive you." I smiled hugely.

He shook his head, his eyes shown pride, astonishment, and awe. He just leaned down and kissed me hard. I kissed him back with as much passion as he gave me.

"You are incredible, My Mia," he said with a smile and pecked my nose. I blushed and kissed his nose. "But tomorrow is my apology, I would be taking you out on a date. And you cannot say no to it. Tomorrow the whole day, I would be dedicated to you. Okay?" he asked with one perfect eyebrow raised.

"You don't need to but yes we would. Happy?"

"Yes, very happy, My Mia. Now let's sleep" he said and without a reply, he carried me bridal style and gentled laid me on the bed with him hugging me tightly.

And that night I slept with a smile on my face, hoping every night I could spend in the arms of my mate with him holding me close and his heartbeat lulling me to sleep.

"Let's go, Mia" Eros' voice sounded when I just finished getting ready. He chooses our clothes. Mine consists of a peach half sleeve top with blue denim shorts which came a few inches above my knees. They were pretty comfortable and wasn't showing my legs too much, I am still not confident enough to show a lot of my skin but I am getting better with it. To top my attire, I had cute brown boots. My blonde hairs were open. My makeup was done usual which is an eyeliner, mascara, and some light pink lipstick.

I went out to join Eros and surprisingly he was wearing the same color clothes as me. He wore a half sleeve button-up peach shirt with blue jeans. And also brown ankle-length boots.

'He looks so damn fine. If it was for me I would never let him leave the room' Selene said suggestively. And just as I was about to reply to her, a cough stopped me and I saw Eros trying to control his laugh. Then I remembered that my mind was open and he heard everything. I blushed so hard I am sure I resemble a tomato.