17. First Date (Part 1)

And so today is the day that I've been waiting for, today is Friday; My first ever date with none other than my boyfriend Eros

And so today is the day that I've been waiting for, today is Friday; My first ever date with none other than my boyfriend Eros. Before 2 days I was in an emotional mess as I realized that I didn't have anything to wear but yet again my knight in shining armor came to save me.

*Flashback*

Oh god, what should I wear, why did I agreed to go on date with him when I didn't even know what will I wear. I mean it's my first date I cannot wear my old faded jeans and any T-shirt which I wore so many times that I lost count. Maybe I could remove some money from the money that I have saved. Should I?

After a few minutes, I came to the conclusion that I'm going to take money from my savings. I was about to count the money saved when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and was met with an unknown person.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Are you Amelia Queens?" he asked.

"Yes, I am"

"Hello, mam this parcel is for you." he handed me a rectangular box.

"But from whom?"

"You, yourself should open and see. Goodbye mam, have a good day " he said and went after I replied to him 'goodbye '.

Who would have sent something for me? Should I open it? I shouldn't open it as I don't know who sent it but the curiosity got the best of me and I slowly peeled the cover and opened the box. The scene before me left my mouth open after a gasp escaped from it. There played a beautiful dress with a single white rose and a note. After the shock faded, I picked up the note and for the second time, I was speechless. I reread it again and again and couldn't stop the smile which stayed there on my face every time.

Hello, Mi Amor.

I would really like it if you could wear this dress for our date. I'm so sorry but I couldn't come and give it to you personally and I won't be able to meet you tomorrow as I would be running some errands. So I'll meet you at 7 pm on Friday, I'll pick you up. Be ready.

I'll miss you till then.
Yours, Eros.

Then very gently I took out the dress and the beauty and simplicity of it enchanted me. It was gold in color with full sleeves and beads on its neck and waist area. It was beautiful. (Pic below/on the side)