25. He, a werewolf?

It's been a week since Eros has sung for me and now I'm almost free of nightmares

"Can we watch a movie today?" Macy, my new best friend asked me. It's been a total three weeks since I've been living over here and she's the one whom I have gotten close apart from Eros and Mason.

"Yes, sure. Which movie you want to see?" I asked her.

"What about P. S I love you?"

"Okay, but I haven't watched that movie"

Her eyes widened dramatically, she gasped and said "In what world are you living in, girl? If you haven't watched that amazing movie yet then you need to watch it asap. Come" she then dragged me to living room. I sat on the couch and waited for her to start the movie.

"Why are you sitting over there! Go and make popcorn for us" she ordered playfully and shooed me. I obliged and made popcorn. After it was done, I put them all in a big bowl and carried it into the living room where Macy was sitting not so patiently. Just as I sat on the couch, she started the movie.

"I love you" we both whispered when the actress in the movie said P. S for the last time while tears came running down both our faces and I sniffed.

"This movie was so sad" I whined as I wiped my tears.

"I know. I cry every time I watch it."

"How many times have you watched this movie?" I asked curiously.

"I think this was my fifteenth time, no wait, this was my twentieth," she said proudly, I shook my head in amusement before I could say anything Eros can and when he saw me, he rushed to me.

"What happened to you? Why were you crying? Did someone hurt you?" he growled out the last sentence. To think about it his growls sound more animalistic than humans.

"Nothing. We just sat an emotional movie and I couldn't help but cry" I said calmly.

"Which movie?" he asked.

"P. S I love you" I answered with a sniff and Eros wiped the remnants of tears on my face.

"What was there in that movie?"

"Her husband died and he knew that he was going to die so he wrote letters and he arranged it in that way that after his death, the letters would someway come to her. It was so touching. I loved that movie." I said.

"Oh yes, now I remember. I have seen this movie once. Macy forced me to watch once." he said and I nodded.
__________

"Can I ask you something, Eros?" I asked him after we ate our dinner and all his friends were there with us.

"Anything, Mi Amor" he answered instantly and caressed my cheek.

"Why do your growls more like an animal than human and how can your eyes change color?" I asked him hesitantly. After I completed my question, Bren suddenly started coughing as water stuck in his throat, Eros' hand stopped caressing my cheek while people around us were looking at me and Eros wide-eyed.

He and Bren stared at each other intently. After a minute, Eros got up, took my hand in his, and said "Come we will walk outside and I'll tell you. " I stood up and walked with him towards the forest.

After a while, we stopped. We were in the middle of the forest.

"Now whatever I'm about to say you, please keep your mind open and try to believe me," he said and I nodded in reply.

"What would you do if I told you that I'm a werewolf?" he asked. I looked at him funnily thinking that he was joking but when I saw his serious expression, I said to him honestly.

"I wouldn't have believed you."

"That's what I thought" he muttered.

"Now I'm going to show you something. Please don't get scared or run away. I would never hurt you, I would hurt himself before hurting you. And please keep your mind open and believe what are you going to see. Okay?" I nodded in reply.

He started removing his T-shirt that he was wearing. I stared him wide-eyed. His breathtaking six abs were in display and I forgot how to breathe. I was too engrossed in ogling him that I didn't see that he started to remove his jeans too. I squealed suddenly when I noticed that.

"What are you doing, Eros?" I said and covered my eyes.

"Open your eyes sweetheart. I'm showing you that what I said was true and unless and until you see with your own eyes, you won't believe it so see" he said gently and removed my hands from my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and saw he was in his boxers. I blushed furiously after checking out his body. He took a few steps back and the air around us started to fill with the popping sound of bones. My eyes remained wide and so did my mouth.

----------------

Haha! I'm evil. Her reaction would be in the next chapter.

I know this chapter was boring and small after letting you guys wait for an update but I wanted to end this chapter over here itself.

First thing, TKQ has over 11.4K views and has recently got 50th rank in werewolf. I'm so happy. Thankyouu so much for all your love for this story. I'm truly blessed and thankful for all the love you gave.

Second thing, if you think (which probably is) that till now this story is a little boring or cliché, I just want to request you guys to wait as many things are coming, new characters, entry of other supernatural creatures. So just wait, this story will get more exciting.

And the last thing, today is my Role model's Birthday. Today's Selena Gomez's birthday. So I'm really happy as she turns 25 today!! Are you her fan/ selenator? Comment below and share it with me! 

Thankyouu so much for reading, love you all guys! ❤