8. Adorable Blush

After having an amazing sleep with my beautiful mate I went back to the packhouse

"Where the hell were you? I was worried about you!" Bren yelled at me. Oh, I forgot to tell him. As I'm the King my life is always in danger. I'm never safe.

"Don't worry so much about me, Bren. I spend the night with Amelia" I said with a smile.

"Okay. But next time at least inform me before"

"Okay, Dad," I said mockingly. And he glared at me.
_____________

I was sitting in my office and doing the Alpha work. It's been hours after I returned from Amelia's house. And was waiting for time to hurry so that I could meet my gorgeous mate during her work but time is going way too slow as if mocking and teasing me. I sighed.

Suddenly the door of the office was opened and Bren entered with a worried and angry face.

"What happened?" I asked while standing up.

"Rogues happened and that too, near our Luna's house," he said angrily.

"WHAT!" I yelled. He nodded in reply.

"Get our best warriors and let's go and hunt those fuckers" I said with gritted teeth. If those fuckers even dared to touch her hair I swear I would bath them in silver and then rip his limb one by one.

"Is everything ready? Let's go" I asked.

"Yes Alpha" Then I, Bren, and some of my best warriors shifted into our wolves and ran with our full speed.

After reaching near the human living area we shifted back to human form.

"You search the area and I'm going to Amelia's house," I said to Bren while he nodded and went with warriors.
While I went to her house, I and my wolf were freaking out and thinking what would we do if Amelia was even touched by those filthy rouges.

I reached her house and the rogue's smell was very high. He was here minutes ago considering how intense the smell is. I growled loudly thinking where would be Amelia. I searched frantically in her house. Her sweet smell was there in her room but was very faint means she was here before the rogues came. I felt a little relief. I looked at the time and it was time when she would be in her workplace so I hurriedly left her house and went to her workplace.

I saw the place and barged in. There she was looking all beautiful and calm, a complete opposite of what was I feeling a few minutes ago. After seeing her safe, a huge breath left me and my body relaxed. And then I rushed to embrace her in my arms. Her small figure fits perfectly in my huge. My arms were tightly wrapped around her small waist and my nose in the crook of her neck. I inhaled her amazing smell and my wolf with my body relaxed. After a few seconds, I realized what I really was doing and pulled back immediately with my eyes wide with guilt, surprise, and worry. Because without thinking I hugged her and I might scare her with being the person to make the first move.

Hence I started explaining,

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I swear, don't get scared. I won't ever repeat it. Please, Amelia, don't get angry. I -" I was stopped when someone's arms came around me and hugged me. Amelia is hugging me! Is it real or am I imagining it? I am shocked. But I was hit by vanilla and roses smell and this confirmed that in fact, she is the one hugging me.

"Idiot. Hug her back" Bryce yelled excitedly me while was jumping up and down in happiness.

So I did. I hugged her back tightly, my arms around her waist and her arms around mine. My face in the crook of her neck. I smiled, this moment is perfect!

"It's okay Eros. I think I know you won't hurt me. So, it's okay" she whispered in my ear and I shivered. But my wolf was so happy that he was begging me to mark her right there and then. I cut off the link. Not doing anything that would scare her and marking her without her knowing anything about me would be the most stupid move I could ever take.

After a few more seconds, she pulled back and stared with those deep ocean colored eyes.

"Thank you for thinking that you trust me and I swear I won't ever let you get hurt," I told her truthfully while giving her the biggest smile I could do.

She nodded and looked away while her cheeks got pink. My mate was blushing. She looks so adorable while blushing that it took all of my restraint to not mark her and make her mine that instant. It was so hard to do but anything for her. She is my mate and I would do anything for her, my beautiful Amelia.

------------
Heya. I am so happy that TKQ reached over 210 views! *doing my happy dance*

Thankyouu so much for giving my story so much love and for that I'm very grateful❤

Thankyouu for reading it. If you liked this chapter please hit the little star to vote. Share your views on them by commenting on them. And I love you all so freaking much!