29. Shopping Spree

"Why don't we go shopping?" Macy asked me excitedly after we lazed around for a while

"Why I'm content in just laying" I whined childishly, now I am much more comfortable with Eros, Macy, Bren, and everyone else.

"Come on, Mia. And anyway your clothes are so old and your fashion sense too, no offense." She said the last sentence after seeing the glare I was shooting her.

"Just by saying 'no offense' doesn't mean it isn't mean and the person won't take it offensively," I said in a matter of fact way and with a raised eyebrow.

"Whatever. Let's go" she said and pulled me up.

"What about Eros?" I said hoping he would say no. I just am not fond of trying hundreds of dresses and buying not even one-fourth of it which is what I think would happen if I go with Macy as I have come to know that she is a very shopaholic person.

"I'm sure he'll agree"

"Let's see," I said and we end up Eros who was working in his office. Even before we could knock on the door, a sound came 'come in' so we went inside.

Eros was sitting on his large chair surrounded by hundreds of papers. As we entered he diverted his attention to us. When his focus was on me, he motioned his finger in 'come here' which I obliged.

"Hi" I greeted when I was a few feet away from him. But it looks like he didn't like so much distance as he held my hips and closed the distance between us by sitting me on his lap. He pecked me on the lips and then said "Hi"

I heard a voice of clearing throat which made me realize that we aren't alone and Macy was present with us. And with that realization, my cheeks turned pink which was a clear invitation for Eros to peck both of them.

To again not get lost with Eros and forget what we actually came for, I cleared my throat and asked "Eros, Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, what do you want?"

"Umm, Can we" I pointed to myself, and Macy "go shopping."

He immediately says "No" and I suppressed a smile. Now I won't have to try hundreds of clothes.

But Macy being Macy she questioned, "Why not?"

"Because I said so" answered Eros

"But that isn't an answer" whined Macy

This continued for a while and then I snapped "Shut up both of you. Eros just let us go, I promise we'll take care of ourselves." He still seemed hesitant but after seeing the look on my face which definitely showed seriousness and challenge, he nodded.