10. I like him

Previously on the King's Queen

"What would you like to eat? " I cleared my throat and asked again.

"And I said to you. I would like to order and eat you" the same guy said while others chuckled. I became more nervous.

"Yes actually we all want you." another one said.

"Look at that damn ass." another one said.

-----------

And then he was hit by someone, I gasped and looked behind and saw a furious looking Eros

And then he was hit by someone, I gasped and looked behind and saw a furious looking Eros. He grabbed the boy's neck and held him up.

"A-Alpha " that boy chocked out. Alpha? He's Eros. While the other boys cowered in fear.

"What the fuck you said to her " Eros growled. He still has that boy's neck in his grasp. While I was too shocked to do anything.

"Leave him, Alpha." the guy with blonde hair who was sitting with Eros said. But Eros ignored him and growled at him.

"Hurry up, do something touch him and say him to calm down." the guy with dark hair said to me.

"M-me?" I asked with fear.

"Yes, you. Now hurry up otherwise he'll die," he said and pushed me. I took a step ahead and slowly put my hand on his arm. He stopped growling and stood still. I breathed in relief. With some confidence, I spoke.

"Eros, leave him. Calm down. Calm down, Eros. He is not worth it." I said softly while rubbing his arm. His body relaxed with my touch. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths and removed his hand from the boy's neck. He turned around and faced me. His eyes now pitch black, he looked so scary that I took a step back in fear. He took a step ahead and hugged me tightly. My eyes widen and my arms on my side. He squeezed me and sniffed my neck. I closed my eyes and hugged him back and relaxed in his arms.

For a few minutes, we stood like that wrapped in each other's arms. Then he pulled back and his eyes showed fear and anger. I looked at the scene around and saw that the boy's friends were with the boy and looking at us. While boys with Eros were staring at us with awe and respect. I looked back at Eros and saw his eyes were down and blurred. And then a few seconds later the guys with Eros dragged the other boys while Eros held my hand and dragged me from there to his car. And stood beside it.

"What the hell happened?" I asked with fear and annoyance.

"Nothing," he said with fake confidence.

"I don't think that was nothing, Eros. You almost killed a guy. And you looked so scary. You calmed down when I touched you. Is this nothing, Huh?" I said angrily.

"I'm so sorry you have to see that but I'm not sorry for what I did to that shit," he said the last sentence with gritted teeth.

"What? You cannot kill anyone you want" I yelled.

"I can if he would take something that is mine"

"Yours?"

"Yes, mine. How could he talk to you like that and I would let him go " he yelled. I took a step back in fear as his eyes became a shade darker. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths and his eyes became it's forest green color. He took a step ahead and I took a step back. His eyes showed hurt but he stopped approaching me.

"Hey, hey Don't get scared sweetheart. I would never hurt you. I cannot even think of hurting you or someone hurting you. I'm sorry. Don't fear me I'm still Eros. Look."  he spoke softly while approaching me and held my hand. I sighed a breathless sigh. And he wrapped his arms around me again. I hugged him back.

"She, shh, it's okay baby, don't cry, please. I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have seen that. It's okay now. Calm down" he said soothingly while combing my hair lovingly. I didn't even realize that I started crying until he said it.

"I was scared" I mumbled on his shoulder.

"I know. Everything's okay now. Calm down ." He whispered in my ears. I nodded and wiped my tears and he pulled back and started wiping my tears while looking into my eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed my cheeks and wiped the tears away with his lips. I blushed. And my heart started beating so loudly that I swear Eros could hear it. It was confirmed when he looked at me and smiled hugely. I looked down. He put his finger on my chin and made me look at him.

"Your blush is so lovely. Don't hide it. I know it's not the best time to say it but I cannot wait any longer. I really like you Amelia."  he said while caressing my cheek with his thumb and looking into my eyes. I was shocked but realized that even I liked him that's why I was so attracted to him and cannot stop thinking about him. I like him. A lot. By this realization, I stepped back. And his eyes showed hurt and then I came out of my trance with confidence.

So I looked into his eyes and said, " I like you too Eros, a lot" and kissed his cheek. And he gave me his biggest smile.

-------------------

Heya, lovelies! It was such a sweet chapter. Don't ya think?

And again you all readers managed to make me smile and happy by making The King's Queen has over 504 views. I'm so happy. Thank you all so freaking much. I love you all!