Epilogue

A/N : A reminder that this pregnancy is going to be just 5 months since they are werewolves. And this chapter is going to be in from the third point of view.

FIVE MONTHS TILL BIRTH

"Wait. I'm going to be a father" Eros whispered. Amelia nodded with tears in her eyes. Eros was kneeling down in front of her, he closed his eyes and when he opened them, they were glassy with unshed tears.

"I'm going to be a father!" Eros yelled in happiness. He picked Amelia up in his arms and spun her around while she giggled happily. She was a little worried about his reaction since it has been just a few days since they came from war and thought that it might be not a good time but his reaction made her worries fly away.

He put her down on the ground and he kissed her first than kissed her stomach. "Hi, I'm your padre (father) My beautiful baby. I already am in love with you. I cannot wait to meet you, my baby." he said to her stomach which was flat and didn't show any signs of a baby bump yet.

"Eros, I don't think the baby can hear you. I am now just a week in pregnancy" Amelia said amusingly as the King of the Werewolves was kneeling down in front of her and talking to her nonexistent bump.

"I know but that's my baby and I'll talk to them every day," Eros said. He was still surprised and in awe that there was a life created by them which was now growing rapidly in her stomach. It would be more than 3 weeks till she would start showing a bump. He simply cannot wait to see her beautiful baby bump.

"In three weeks we have to go and have a check-up," Amelia said to him as they both slow danced in the art room.

That night Eros showed her how happy he was to become a father in that art room.

The next morning, they arranged a dinner for their closest friends and family to share the good news with them. They arranged customized mugs for Mason, Veronica, Eros' Grandma, Bren, and Macy.

After dinner, Eros handed out each of them a box that contained the mug.

"What is in this? Is this a prank or something?" Mason asked suspiciously.

"Is it Eros? I'm scared!" Vera whispered. Eros shook his head and hugged her and placed her on his lap.

"No, Vera. I won't ever put you in danger. You do know that, right?" Eros asked her to which she nodded her head. "Then come on open it." He caressed her hair as he encouraged her.

"Wait" Amelia stops everyone. They all look at her. "I'll count down and then at the same time, everyone would open their box. Okay?" After they agreed, she smiled. She was excited to see their reactions. "3, 2, 1 and open up!" she announced.

The reactions on their faces were first confusing as all of them stared at their respective mugs which said either one of "Bisabuela" "Uncle M", "Uncle B", "Aunt M" or "Aunt V" and as if it clicked they all yelled as they saw Amelia placing a hand on her stomach.

"Thank goddess. I thought there was something wrong with Eros"

"Oh my God. Oh my god"

"I am going to be an uncle"

"Holy shit! Uncle M is a pretty good name"