Author's Note

This isn't a really important note but I would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to read it.

So as you may see that in most of the chapters I write that 'I love you all' and thank YOU for reading it,  today I thought that I should really say why I do and how much I actually mean it. 

Not many people know that I write stories, my parents know but they don't know the name of the story or anything about that and frankly, I want to keep it that way.  Some of my friends know that I write but they didn't have that much time to actually read my story. I tell them sometimes that my story got this much view and etcetera and they would answer in like 'Okay good'. So, in conclusion, I actually don't have any support or motivation from any people I know apart from you all readers. Sometimes when I see chapters when author dedicates a chapter to his or her best friend and thanking them and saying that they inspired them to write a certain chapter or even a whole story and it makes me a little sad that I don't have that support but when a reader takes a minute or two to comment or vote to a chapter believe it I have a stupid smile on my face for minimum a day whenever I open wattpad or even think about it which honestly happens a lot. I'm really grateful that I'm getting views on my chapters but the lack of response i.e., votes and comments are sometimes demotivating. As you are the only ones who actually motivate and support me to write. And so I want to tell that if you could please take a minute to share what you think about my story, I would love it! And so I actually mean it when I thank you or say that I love you because when I have a bad day you make me smile when people I actually know, can't really make me feel any better.

So if you read the whole note I'm happy that you know how much you mean to me!

Sorry for such bigass note but I need to share it with you all. And next chapter is gonna come today or maximum by tomorrow.