23. Nightmare

Just before we were about to enter I stopped Eros

"What happened?" he asked.

"Can you put me down?"

"Why? I like you having in my arms" he whined playfully.

"Please, Eros," I said with a pout. He kissed it gently and sighed.

"Fine," he said and put me down on my feet and then grabbed my hand in his and walked inside. And then he pulled me into the living room from where all the sound was coming. All the sound stopped when we entered, everyone stared at us, it was almost comical. But the fact that there were too many people in his house, made my eyes wide, it was more than 25 people scattered in a big living room. By seeing so many people made me nervous so I gripped Eros' arm and in return, he patted my hand which was now gripping his arm.

After a minute everyone was snapped back and smiled at us. And some greeted us with 'hello's'. A man who was well built and had an emotionless face came ahead with a girl who was grinning. She had the body of a model. Her hair was red, a deep red color that actually suited her tall tan body with green eyes which reminded me of emerald. She was stunningly beautiful and I felt very plain.

"Hey, Eros. And who's this pretty girl with you?" the girl asked while the man's face was still emotionless.

"This beautiful girl with me is my girlfriend, Amelia," he said somewhat in a proud and happy tone and kissed my forehead while I blushed.

"Hi, Amelia. I'm Macy and this hulk over here is my boyfriend, Bren" she introduced while Bren just nodded to me and gave a small smile. And so did I.

"Hi" I replied shyly. And then suddenly I was embraced by Macy.

"I hope we would be great friends one day. If you need anything or need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to come me" she said after hugging me with a bright smile. And I instantly knew that we would indeed become good friends.

"Sure," I said and smiled at her. I looked at Eros and saw he was smiling at me. I blushed and leaned into him.

"Okay, now I think I should show Amelia her room," Eros said and dragged me while I waved at Macy and Bren while they did the same and saw other people which I apparently forgot were present, they were smiling at us and so did I at them.

"This is your room," Eros said and opened the door. I walked in and the room was beautiful, the walls were white and very light blue. A king-size bed with a study table and a balcony. The room was very big.