16. Greek God

It's been a few days since Eros came to knew about my bruises and thankfully he hasn't asked anything about it

It's been a few days since Eros came to knew about my bruises and thankfully he hasn't asked anything about it. And one more good thing that had happened is that I haven't been abused, no new bruises decorating my body or face and to say in the least this past week or so has been happy and normal, to think of this I actually like being normal, a good and caring boyfriend, somewhat good atmosphere in the house, a smile constantly on my face; I definitely liked being normal.

Back to the present, I'm being ready to meet Eros as there's a holiday in school. It's been a few minutes that I had been looking at my scarcely filled wardrobe, thinking about what to wear. I really don't have many clothes to choose from but I'm deciding which one is more good. I decided to wear black jeans with a simple loose cream sweater. I let my blonde locks open with some makeup which consists of little foundation, mascara, and my favorite cherry chapstick on and I'm ready to go.

As I was going out I heard a bell ring indicating someone came and that someone was definitely Eros, so I took long steps and opened the door and was immediately was engulfed in a tight hug. I relaxed in his hold and hugged him back.

"I missed you," he whispered. I let out a small giggle and my cheeks got warm.

"We just met yesterday, Eros"

"I know, it was so long. I waited so long to do this." before I ask him what his lips were smashed to mine and I kissed him with the same passion which turned to a small make-out session. And I realized that even I missed this. I missed Eros. But how can you miss a person when you just saw them yesterday. I mentally shook my head to clear my mind.

"Let's go," Eros said more like groaned. And I let out another small giggle which made him smile and to think that I have actually laughed and giggled a lot past few days. Eros is changing me and I'm liking this change. I'm feeling good, strong, and loved. Everything I wanted to feel for so long and now somewhat, somehow I'm getting it and I couldn't be happier.

"Mia, are you okay?" he questioned me softly while putting his hand on my shoulder. Yes, he calls me Mia and many more sweet loving endearments.

"Yes, Eros. I'm fine just thinking about how much you have changed my life for good and how can I repay you for that" I whispered, words full of honesty.

He cupped my cheeks and made me look at my favorite colored eyes in the world. "Mia, I should say that to you, you don't know how much you had changed my life, made me a better and happy person. And the question is how I'm gonna pay to you for being with me" he said and kissed my lips.

And then finally after that, we happily went to his car and went to where Eros is taking us and not telling me.

"We have reached" Eros declared while stopping the car. He came and opened my door and I thanked him. I looked at saw a pretty and cozy restaurant.