31. Marked

OMG, OMG, OMG!! The King's Queen is having 26th rank in werewolf, 35.2K views, and 1.34K votes. Thankyouu a ton. I seriously think that most of the time I don't deserve the love you all give to this story, to me. Thankyouu so much❤

And also an important author's note below, do read it.
---------

I rolled onto the other side of the bed hoping to feel Eros, to feel his body warmth which keeps my now cold body, warm

I rolled onto the other side of the bed hoping to feel Eros, to feel his body warmth which keeps my now cold body, warm. But instead, I was just met with more coldness of bed.

I got up, dizzy and looked around, and found an empty room. With the sudden movement, my neck started paining, I touched it and the pain intensified. I bit back a cry. I was still dizzy and half-sleep, trying to remember the last thing or why did my neck is paining so badly. Then everything rushed to me, rogues, Eros' anger, his plea, everything which includes that he bit me like an actual bite on the junction of neck and shoulder.

I tried again to get up which I succeed but it didn't last long as I was about to take a step, I fell down. I involuntarily let a sound of pain.

Steps sounded and in a minute a worried Eros with Macy and Bren entered. Eros walked up to me and tried to help me get back but I just ignored his hand and looked at Macy for help but I couldn't ignore the hurt flashed through his eyes.

Macy helped me on my feet and made me sit on the bed. "What did you to me, Eros? Why am I in such immense pain? Why would you bit me? Why-" I stopped myself, his head hung low in shame, "I thought you were never going to hurt me, I thought I could trust you" I whispered, pain and betrayal evident in my voice. Eros looked up to me and his eyes showed so much hurt, pain, shame, and self-hatred. But he still couldn't answer me which just made everything worse.

Seeing no one was giving justice to me, Macy answered in the solemn voice "He marked you"

After a minute, I started speaking again "But why? Isn't it supposed to be romantic? When Macy was talking about it, it was filled with love but there was not even an ounce of love or anything remotely about it. It was only painful and still is. So Eros can you just stop this and answer the damn questions I am asking you" my voice increased with every sentence until I was yelling.

Eros finally decided to answer me before he kneeled down "I'm so sorry Amelia. I didn't mean to but Bryce took control and I couldn't stop him. He is also very sorry about it and is punishing himself for hurting you. We both only wanted to protect you and after what I had seen that was the only way we could protect you. After marking you, we could sense your emotions like it's ours. We could protect you even when you aren't with us. But we also know that without your permission we shouldn't have marked you. For that, we are so very sorry. Please, Amelia, forgive us but don't shut us out. Please forgive us" He pleaded, his voice also sometimes deeper which means even Bryce was speaking and agreeing with Eros. And at last of his confession, his head hung low and Macy and Bren excused themselves at the very start of it, to give us some privacy.

I haven't forgiven him yet but I also cannot just ignore him any further not after seeing how much my silence has affected him, his eyes showed so much self-hatred and pain, the dark circles beneath his eyes showed that he hasn't slept in God knows for how many hours and this all took my heart to melt.

I sniffed before putting my hand on his shoulder to make him stand up, I looked into his eyes and said "Don't think that I have forgiven you because I haven't. You have to earn it, just your confession and the reason why you did it, doesn't mean it covers your actions and the pain you caused me. You have to earn my trust again and there is no easy way for it. And this time you have to actually mean it and not betray my trust. So do you agree?" I asked him which he eagerly nodded.

"I promise you, Amelia, that I won't ever break your trust. I will earn your forgiveness. I'm so sorry, Mi Amor. Lo Siento Mucho." He whispered and embraced me which after a moment of hesitance, I hugged him back. 

"But why did you reacted the way, you did, you know before marking me?" I asked him hesitantly after a few seconds, we were still in each other's arms. He stilled in my arms.

It has been a minute but he still hasn't replied to me so I said again "Eros you have to share with me, you cannot hide it. I am your mate, your other half. If you won't tell me then you would make the matters worse as I will be becoming more away from you then becoming close" I said firmly.

My speech did it's work as he relaxed a bit and leaned back and looked me in the eyes and said "We found a letter" his voice was cold and controlled. Instantly, my body was stilled in worry. What could probably be in that letter that he had to control his voice and covered it with so much coldness?

"What was in that letter?" I questioned him. He didn't answer. I questioned him again with a hint of order in it "What was in that letter, Eros? "

He put his hand in his pocket and removed a paper and handed it to me. I slowly opened it and my breath got caught. I could feel myself get into a panic state. My breathing was hard and uneven.

I hope you are having all the fun you could because I am coming. To get that beautiful mate of yours. She is mine. I am coming for her, to get her. And I'll stop at nothing, I'll have her.

-Yours sincerely,
S. S

These words were taunting me, mocking me. And I couldn't help but give it the satisfaction it needed. I went to full-on panic mode. Someone was behind me and I was scared and worried about Eros as this person could even harm him as the thing which we should be feared about is the unknown. And we don't know what this S. S is capable of as he is the unknown.
---------
I'm so sorry for the immense wait I make you all do. I am seriously very thankful for you all being so patient with me.

So you all might have read that I had put a chapter named as 'Part One's before the first chapter, the reason for it is that this story will approximately have over 70 chapters, and to make things easier and in order, I decided to split the chapters into 4 parts.

The first part is named 'Freedom' as Amelia was finally free from the abuse, she was finally living, hence the title is freedom.

Did you like this chapter? Comment below and lemme know. Thankyouu for the support and love you give to this story