35. Bright Blue

*Dedicated to @okesanyaelizabeth*

Previously on The King's Queen :

My left leg twisted in a very abnormal way and I screamed loudly. I faintly heard Eros curse "Oh shit" he picked me, the pain and burning lessen a bit but still was unbearable. The screams were continuously erupting from my throat.

My right leg now twisted in the same way my left leg did. And Eros ran faster and then he stopped after I don't know how much time. He placed me on something plain, my guess is ground as beneath me was something soft and had an earthy smell.

Slowly all the pain and burning magnified to its extent when my spinal cord twisted in an odd way...

I screamed as the agony continued. After my spine twisted and bent so now I was on my fours, my arm's bones started breaking and reforming.

I don't how long I was in pain but it did felt like hours. Finally, the pain ended.

I opened my eyes and the whole world seems different more magnified, more detailed, more beautiful.

Then I realized that I am still on all fours but in a slouched position, I tried to stand but wobbled so I looked down and what I saw was definitely something I wasn't ready.

My legs which were supposed to be covered in the skin was now in fur and not just fur but white fur. I was very confused. After a few tries, I slowly stood on all furry fours.

I was so indulged in the new surroundings and myself that I didn't realize that Eros was watching me with worry but the prominent was pride and awe. I looked at him confused.

He probably saw my confusion that he answered me "Amelia, baby you are now a wolf. And not just any wolf but a white wolf." He smiled and the proud expression shined brightly.

"Isn't he just gorgeous!" a voice said inside of me. I think I am seriously getting crazy.

"Oh, no dear you are not crazy." the voice was still there. So like a crazy person, I asked "Who are you" but not just in my mind but also loudly which sounded like bark, and then I remembered that now I am a wolf which means that I couldn't speak.

"I am your wolf, Selene"

Wow, now I even have a wolf who actually is speaking to me. I still can't believe anything which is happening to me, it feels very surreal. I just don't know how to actually deal with all of that.

"Would you like to see us in wolf form, Amelia? I can assure you that we are very beautiful and our mate also thinks the same as he is still looking at us" the voice, I mean Selene said. I nodded my big wolfy head. But I don't what else to do.

"Allow me to take control and I'll take you to a river nearby so we could see ourselves," Selene said and agreed. So she took over and now without my control my furry white legs starting running leaving behind a confused Eros. I heard a tearing sound of clothes which I guess meant that Eros also changed into his wolf form as after I opened my eyes after being wold I saw that my pretty red dress was now just pieces of red clothes, it was completely torn. How sad that such an amazing dress was wasted in that way.