70. Vamps v/s Wolves - Part One

It's been a few days but still, Eros hasn't woken up

It's been a few days but still, Eros hasn't woken up. His wounds are gone, the level of poison in his blood is null but yet he hasn't woken up. I am still sitting beside him with different clothes this time as Macy has finally made me change from my bloody clothes.

Octavia and Aurelia had also visited him and tried to make me feel better but weren't able to.

"Eros, you gotta wake up. It has been so long, now your body is also healed. I miss you. I-" I was interrupted when Bren slammed open the medical ward's door with a frantic look on his face.

"Ame-Amelia we are under attack. It seems Julius also has rogues working with him" he said panicked.

My face lost its color with my heart skipped a beat. I looked at Eros, he was still immobile.

Without Eros it would be very difficult to but it won't be impossible, we have so many wolves along with Octavia and Aurelia, we could win this war. We have to win this war.

I rubbed my hand on my face and stood up with a strong and cold expression on my face with determination and rage swimming in my eyes.

"Let's go. We have a war to win." I announced. "Inform everyone including Queen Aurelia and Queen Octavia. The ones who aren't going to fight, take them to the safe house, and put some of our warriors for guarding it. I'll join you in a few minutes" I commanded him and he nodded respectfully after he glanced at Eros.

I kissed Eros' forehead gently. "Don't worry, I'll not let us fail. Get well soon. I love you" I whispered and left the room

Before joining everyone, I changed into a fitted black suit with my blonde hair in a tight braid.

"Let's do this. Time to kill some vampires" I said to Selene.

"Yes, let's" she replied with determination lacing her voice.

I stood in pride when I saw at such short notice there are so many people who are ready to fight.

"I am completely filled with pride to see how determined you all are, mi gente. To fight for our werewolf family, to avenge for your King who is in a coma right now, to show that us, werewolves are not going to let anyone kill one werewolf and get away." Each one us has fire in their eyes just like mine does as I said a part of my pre-war speech. "WE ARE WEREWOLVES, WE ARE CHILDREN OF MOON, WE ARE WEREWOLVES" I chant and everyone joined me. Our voices in symphony sounded as loud as a thunder. A thunder that would burn down anymore who would hurt any member of our werewolf family. "May moon goddess be with each one of us. And now, let's show these vampires who exactly they are dealing with." I ended my speech and everyone went into action immediately.

"Queen, elders, women, and children who cannot fight are in the safe house with few warriors guarding it and the rest of the warriors are here. Queen Octavia and Aurelia are with us. How do you want us to proceed?" Bren asked me.

"Okay, good. Firstly, tell elders to take care of Eros along with two of our best warriors, we cannot take any chance with Eros' life. Then, Jack with 50 warriors will be the first line of defense and then you along with Mason and 100 warriors would be the second line. Octavia and Aurelia along with the rest of the warriors would be last and in the core of the formation." I commanded and he nodded. "Now, go and take care," I said as my eyes soften and closed when he wrapped his arms around me for few seconds. I hugged him back.

"You too, Amelia and please don't die or else Eros would kill me" he whispered. I chuckled and nodded.

He saluted and went to spread my command. And within a few minutes, everyone was in their respective place, just on cue an army was visible heading our way. I braced myself and prayed to the moon goddess for everybody's safety.

"I love you" I whispered to Selene as I shifted into my wolf form.

"I love you too" she whispered back. as the vampire and rogue army reached the first line of defense.

It was a chaos of blood, flying pieces of skin and fur, claws, and teeth. It was a gruesome sight. Octavia was using her magic as much as she could. I was biting and killing anyone in my way. Julius stood there like a coward simply watching his people killing.

My blood boiled just by looking at him. I was close to reaching him but a howl of pain stopped me in my track and I turned my head towards the direction of the howl. I saw Mason struggling with few vampires, I ran to help him.

I pulled one of the vampires by his arm who was about to bite Mason's neck. I bit down hard on his arm until it broke and stopped when I heard him scream in pain.

"You, bitch" he said as he tried to pick me by my neck but I was fast enough to dodge it and decapitated his head. I spit his nasty blood from my mouth and returned my attention to Mason who fortunately had also got rid of the rest of the vampires. He nodded his wolf head in appreciation and I nodded back. And then we ran opposite directions from each other.

I stopped and stood to see if anyone else needed my help. Aurelia was in her fairy form with her powers she could control trees and plants so she is using hanging roots to choke and decapitate or pull the heart out of a vampire or rogue to kill them.

Octavia was using her magic to pull hearts out of their bodies to kill them. While Jack, Mason, and Bren were also handling themselves quite well along with all of our warriors. We had lost a few of them but the rest were still as strong as ever despite blood and wounds adorning their bodies.

With a sigh of relief after seeing how good and strong our side was. I started to run towards Julius to finally end him and this war.

But I was stopped in my tracks and involuntarily shifted to my human form as soon the mind link that came, made sense.

"Help. Ki-King. Help him. Cal-cal"