43. Secrets Revealed

I was woken up by someone peppering kisses on my face and judging by the tingles, butterflies in my stomach, and his scent; it was Eros

A giggle escaped me when he kissed my nose multiple times.

"I know you are awake, Mia. Get up." but I didn't reply anything and then he said, "Oh, so you are not going to wake up then I guess I have to rely on some extreme measures" and playfully laughed evilly. He tickled me as he knows that I am very ticklish, I immediately started laughing loudly.

"St-stop, st-stop" I somehow managed to say out in between my laughs.

"Never" he replied and continued tickling me but with me even he was laughing, his eyes showing love and happiness.

"Pl-please. I'll do any-anything"

"Hmm, anything?" he questioned. I nodded. "Okay, so you kiss me and I'll stop tickling you" he smirked at me.

I was currently loving his playful mood, it's been so long that we have been this playful and good time so I am absolutely enjoying every second of it.

"Okay, I'll do," I said and he stopped ticking me and waited for me to kiss him.

I sat up and leaned to him and caressed his face gently. He closed his eyes and leaned into my hand. I tangled one hand in his dark hazel hairs and gently tugged at it. And then I climbed and sat on his lap. He opened his eyes which were now started to turn darker in color. Lust and love clear in his eyes. I leaned in slowly and parted my lips. Just as our lips were about to touch I pecked his cheek and ran for the bathroom.

I started laughing as I remembered his expression, his eyes were as wide as saucers, his mouth open, and disbelief clear on his face.

He banged on the door and groaned. "Why would you do that? Now I have to take a cold shower. But don't worry you have to pay for it, Mi Amor."
And I laughed harder than before.

After I showered I saw that Eros was waiting for me on the bed with breakfast. I smiled at him and joined him. I kissed him sweetly before started eating.

We both had our breakfast with light conversation and kisses.

"Thank you so much for being so understanding about Luca and all the things which happened yesterday. I wanted to tell you about it but it happened before I could," he confessed and kissed my knuckles of hand which is intertwined with his.

I smiled at him and said "You do not have to thank me, Leo. I am your mate I would accept you with all your bad and goods. And secondly, Luca is part of you which also makes him my mate"