Chapter 3 - The Start Of A Friendship

I felt something on my cheek, making me slowly open my eyes. The first thing I saw was the ceiling, I looked down and saw I was covered in my blankets. I was at my bed, but...

"Pichu!"

My eyes got wide opened when I heard that small cute voice. I looked to my side and saw Pichu standing right in front of my face, smiling. "Pi--Pichu?" I asked and she nodded.

I slowly sat up, with Pichu placing her paws on my arm. I winced in pain slightly but my back was less hurt then before. I looked down at myself again but this time pulled the covers slightly down and pulled up my shirt to see I had bandage wrapped around me.

"How long was I asleep?" I mumbled before looking back at Pichu to see she was sniffing the bandage and then she looked back at me. "How did you get here?" I asked. Then my door opened and the first one that came in was Mom's Espeon, "Espeon," It said before jumping to my bed.

Mom came inside and smiled, "Emma," She said as Espeon licked my face, making me giggle and Pichu smiled. Mom walked closer, "How are you feeling, sweetie?" She asked.

"I feel a little bit better," I replied before petting both Espeon and Pichu on their heads. "How long was I asleep?"

"Two days. The poison sting hit you hard," Mom replied. "Pichu, Pi," Pichu said, looking at me with worried eyes. "It's fine. I'm okay. But what about you?" I asked the yellow mouse.

She nodded, "Pichu." I smiled at her before turning back to Mom, "Where are everyone else?" I asked. "What about the Beedrill? You guys not mad at them right? They didn't know who I was."

"Don't worry, we know," Mom said, making me sigh in relief. "Everyone is downstairs, do you want to get up?" I nodded before Mom helped me to get up. We went out of my room, following Pichu and Espeon as they run downstairs.

"Look who's up," Mom called as we went into the living room. Ryan, Danny, Dad and Pikachu were there and when they heard Mom's voice they looked at us with a smile. "Pikachu-Pi!" Ryan's Pikachu called with a smile as he got off Ryan's lap and ran toward me. He jumped into my arms and I hugged him.

"It's good to see you too, Pikachu," I said with a smile. "It's good to see you back on your feet, sis," Ryan said. "How are you feeling, honey?" Dad asked as he walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I feel better, Dad. Don't worry," I replied as I let Pikachu to jump on the floor and he stood between Espeon and Pichu. "But what about Pichu? How did she get in?" I asked, smiling down at the younger yellow mouse.

"Well, after I got you here," Danny started, "Hookfang and I saw that Pichu standing in front of the gates. She followed us all the way and looked like she was worried for you. I took Pichu over here and she stayed by your side."

"You stayed with me for two days?" I asked, looking at Pichu. She nodded and smiled, "Pichu!"

"I think someone got attached to you Emma," Dad said with a smile, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, me too," I agreed. "Hey, I thought about something," Danny said, looking at Ryan. Ryan nodded with a smile before they both turned to us. "Let's just say, what if Pichu will be staying here? With Emma?" Danny asked.

My eyes grew wide, "Really?" I asked. "Pichu?" Pichu asked, looking at my brothers. "Yeah," Ryan agreed. "Well, Pichu did took really good care of Emma," Mom said before looking with a smile at Dad. He nodded back before looking at me, "What do you think about letting Pichu stay here?"

My jaw dropped and then I smiled, "Yes! I want that," I agreed before looking down at Pichu, "What do you think? Would you like to stay with me?" She smiled and nodded as she jumped up and down with excitement, "Pichu! Pichu!"

She jumped into my arms and snuggle, making me laugh. "This is great. Now you have a friend that can keep you company," Mom said with a smile. "And not just that," Danny said. "Yeah, I think you two going to stay together for a long time," Ryan said, making all of us to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~ One Year Later ~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, wake up." I groaned as I turned around to the other side of my bed. "Pichu?" I heard Pichu's voice. "I said get up." A pillow thrown on me and I opened my eyes before looking over my shoulder at the annoying person. I raised my eyebrows, "Gary?"

He smirked, "Good morning, sleepy beauty," He joked and Pichu jumped to his shoulder before hopping into my bed. I rolled my eyes at the boy but I couldn't help but to smile, "Morning," I said. "But what are you doing here? Is Professor Oak here with you?"

"Gramps at your Dad's lab so I thought I'll come here and wake you up. Now come on, get up and let's go play," He said. I smiled, "Yeah!" I said before looking at Pichu, "Let's go, Pichu." She smiled and nodded, "Pichu!" She jumped to the floor and I got up the bed. "Let's go!" I said and Gary, Pichu and I ran out of the room.