Chapter 41 - The Battling Eevee Brothers

My friends and I were walking on the path, when suddenly both mine and Ash's Pikachu stopped in front of us. "What's the matter?" I asked but they didn't answer and ran to the side into the bushes. "Hey, wait up!" Ash called and we ran after them.

They suddenly stopped, "Pikachu!" They pointed forward and we followed their gazes to see an Eevee tied to a post inside a tree hollow with a bowl of food and water beside it, crying out.

Eevee is a mammalian, quadruped Pokémon with primarily brown fur. The tip of its bushy tail and its large furry collar are cream-colored. It has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. Eevee has brown eyes, long pointed ears with dark brown interiors, and a small black nose.

"An Eevee," I said as we walked closer. "Why is it tied up like that?" Misty asked sadly as I kneeled down and took it into my arms. "It's been abandoned," Brock said. "I don't know about that," I said, "It has food and water here." Ash held his Dexter up toward Eevee.

Eevee, the Evolution Pokémon. It has the potential to evolve into any one of three different Pokémon.

"Wow, then I want one," Ash said. "First of all, it's weird, cause my Mom's Espeon, she's also one of the evolved form of Eevee, and second, you can't do that, Ash, cause this one has a name-tag," I said as I pointed at the small name-tag around Eevee's neck.

Stone 3-14 Town

"Stone town?" Ash asked. "Stone town? That's the evolution mountain," Brock said. I pulled the rope off of Eevee and stood up with it. "We should take it back," I said.

...................

My friends and I reached to the town, and we started to look for the same address that was on Eevee's tag. I was still holding Eevee in my arms as I noticed Ash looking into his Dexter.

Eevee evolves into one of three Pokémon, depending on what stone is used on it:

Using a Fire Stone will yield Flareon, the Flame Pokémon.

A Water Stone yields Vaporeon, the Bubble Jet Pokémon.

A Thunder Stone yields Jolteon, the Lightning Pokémon.

"Hey, Em, how come it doesn't say Espeon?" Ash asked. "I don't know," I said as I shook my head. Misty sighed in delight, "I would love a Vaporeon." I looked over at her as I raised an eyebrow, as Ash and I smirked.

"Big surprise, Misty. All you can think of is Water Pokémon. It sounds to me like you want to keep that Eevee all to yourself," Ash teased. I chuckled, "Good thing I'm the one who's holding it."

"Hey, Emma, if you had an Eevee, what would you evolve it to?" Misty asked. "Well... I would have let it choose," I admitted, "I think that choosing to evolve is something that the Pokémon need to choose, not us. But, it's just me. If I did had an Eevee, I wouldn't mind what it will become, I think all the evolution of Eevee, and Eevee itself are great."

I looked down at Eevee and smiled as I petted it softly. "Here we are!" Brock called and I looked forward as we all stopped. In front of us there was a mansion of a size of my own house.

"Wow!" Ash said. "Let's go," I said and walked around Brock to continue toward the mansion, and I heard my friends following me. "You don't seem impressed," Misty told me.

"It's not the first mansion we've seen," I pointed out. We walked toward the garden and stopped when we saw a crowd there. There was tables with food and drinks on and a calm music.

"Wonder what's party is it," I muttered. "Hey, look there," Misty said and I followed her finger toward a boy in my age holding a water stone on a Poliwhirl.