Chapter 32 - Pokémon Scent-sation!

"Wow, look at this place," I said as soon as we walked into Celadon City. The city had very tall buildings, busy streets, and shops around everywhere.

My Pikachu suddenly sniffed the air around and smiled excitedly, "Pika!" Brock, Misty, me and Ash's Pikachu sniffed the air, smelling a very nice smell, that was very familiar to me. "That smells really good," Misty said. "What smell?" Ash asked.

"It smells familiar," I said and Brock started to follow where the smell came from. "Wait, Brock! Where you going?" Ash asked before he followed quickly. "Let's go," I said with a smile to Misty and we followed.

We all followed Brock, seeing him leaning his face against a window of a store. Ash went to talk to him while Misty, me and both mine and Ash's Pikachu went inside to the Perfume Shop.

"It smells amazing," Misty said and three workers that were talking to each other, turned to us and smiled. "Welcome," one of them with the green hair said. "Hello," I said, "I recognize a shop like this." I looked at Misty, "My brother's girlfriend buys perfumes from those shops all the time. She even got me a few, Pikachu is obsessed with this."

"Pika," my Pikachu said with a smile. "Would you like to try a perfume?" one of them with the blonde hair asked. "Yes, please," both Misty and I answered before we sat down together with both the Pikachu. The workers walked closer, and the green hair woman held a perfume, "This is one of our most popular, here try." I held my wrist up and she sprayed on it. I sniffed before holding my wrist to Misty to smell, "It's smells amazing."

She sniffed and grinned, "It's smells just like a garden." I held my wrist to both the Pikachu to smell, which they did. "Pika!" My Pikachu said with a smile. The green hair woman sprayed on my Pikachu's hands, to her delight. "Pika, Pika!" She said. I chuckled, "She says thank you."

"You are most welcome," the green hair woman said as she sprayed on Misty's wrist. "We're having a sale," the blonde hair woman said. "How much this one?" I asked.

Before anyone could answer, Ash ran in, "Don't buy it, Emma!" We all looked at him as he walked closer, "Perfume is just a waste of money, and it stinks." I gave him a look, "Ash."

"Go away," Misty grumbled. "I resent that remark," A female voice spoke and we all looked over to see another woman, with short hair walking over, looking at Ash. "The manager," the woman with the purple hair said.

"Young man, are you accusing me of overcharging my customers for inferior perfume?" the manager asked. "No, ma'am, I mean all perfume are a rip off, 'cuase all they do is turning guys into zombies," Ash said before dragging Brock closer, "Like this."

Looking at Brock's face, it was clearly he was in daze from the woman, and not the perfume. "Hey, what's your name?" He asked. I glanced at Misty and she sighed as she shook her head. The manager smiled softly at him before glaring back at Ash.

"Okay, Ash, time to apologize," I said. "Why should I? I'm just saying what I think is true," Ash said. "That's not true!" Misty said. "Not all perfumes are bad," I said, "I happen to like the perfumes in this shop."

"Pika, Pikachu," my Pikachu said. "Oh come on, Em, this isn't like you," Ash said. I raised an eyebrow, "Not like me? What do you mean?" He crossed his arms over his chest, "You acting like a girl right now."

"Hey!" Misty said. "What? I am a girl," I said, "I may not like perfumes so much, but I do like the ones that are here, so back off." My Pikachu jumped up my head and then jumped up to Ash's face before using Thunder Shock at him. I stood in shock, "Pikachu!"

Ash fell to the floor after that, and Pikachu moved from his face, "Pi." She turned her head to the side before walking to stand by my side. "That's it, young man, you need to leave," the manager said and two of the workers grabbed Ash by his arms and threw him out of the shop.