Chapter 12 - Ash VS Emma

Forest.

Once again.

I have to admit, I was already used to be in a forest, so it didn't bothered me. It didn't seem it bothered Ash or Brock as well. Misty, well... a different story.

"AAAHHHH!"

I sighed and looked down. Ash groaned, "Not again." Brock tilted his head, "This is getting out of hand."

"No kidding," I muttered. Brock, Ash and I turned around to see Misty hiding behind a tree. "Misty, come on. We need to keep going."

"Should we just leave her here?" Ash asked. "Not funny," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Pika," Ash's Pikachu said, tilting his head.

I walked toward Misty and grabbed her arm, dragging her with me back to the boys. "Let's go." We continued to walk forward before we heard something crushing behind us, making us stop. "Pi?" My Pikachu asked.

We all turned around but didn't see anything. "What was that?" Brock asked. "Could be a bug," Misty said. Ash shrugged. "Come on, let's keep going." He started to lead the way, and we all followed.

...................

After a little while, we finally decided to take a break and rest. "Hey, Emma," Ash said. "Mm?" I hummed. "What do you say about a battle?" He asked. "Pi?" Both of mine and Ash's Pikachu said at the same time.

"You want to have a battle?" I asked, blinking in confusion. "Yeah," Ash confirmed. "Since people say you a great Pokémon trainer, and you know a lot about Pokémon, so what do you say?"

"Ash, are you sure?" Misty asked, raising an eyebrow. "Sure, I'm sure," Ash said. "I think it will be cool to see you two battling," Brock said with a smile. "Well, okay then," I agreed. "It could help Metapod evolve."

"All right!" Ash said, grinning. "Pika!" Ash's Pikachu said, raising his paws up in the air. 

Ash and I were standing in front of each other, making a distance for the battle. Misty and my Pikachu were sitting at a big rock with our bags. Brock was standing at the side in the middle. "Okay, you guys ready?"

"I am," I said. "Me, too," Ash said. "Begin!" Brock told us. Ash pulled out a Poké ball and threw it, "Metapod, I choose you."

Metapod stood in the front. I pulled out my Poké ball and threw it, "Scyther, let's go!" Scyther stood in front of Metapod, "Scyther!"

Misty's eyes grew wide, "Bug! Since when do you have a bug Pokémon?" I placed my hands on my hips, "I still don't get what's the problem with bug Pokémon," I said as Ash pulled out his Dexter.

Scyther, the Mantis Pokémon. Its claws are sharp as swords, and it is a powerful flyer. This Pokémon is rarely seen by humans and almost never captured.

"Whoa," Ash said and looked at me, "How did you catch it?"

I smiled, "Tell you later." I looked at Scyther, "Scyther, we helping Metapod involve, so remember, be gentle as much as you can."

Scyther looked at me, nodding, "Scyther." Metapod glared at Scyther, "Metapod."

"Metapod doesn't seem to like Scyther much," Misty said. Scyther tilted his head, not looking bothered by that, "Scyther."

"Oh well," I said, shrugging, "Scyther, use Fury Cutter!" Scyther ran toward Metapod, ready to use the attack. "Metapod, Harden!" Ash said.

Metapod use Harden but Scyther still hit it with Fury Cutter, sending the Cocoon Pokémon backward hard to the ground. "Metapod!" Ash called. I tilted my head as I looked at Scyther and crossed my arms over my chest, "This is the gentle as you can?"

Scyther looked amused, shrugging, "Scyther." I raised an eyebrow, shaking my head with a small smile. Metapod stood once again, glaring at Scyther, "Metapod. Metapod."

Scyther looked away, "Scyther." Metapod kept glaring at him, "Metapod!" Scyther ignored the Cocoon Pokémon and walked toward me. "Pika," My Pikachu said, sighing.

Scyther looked back at Metapod, "Scyther." Metapod glared, "Metapod!" Suddenly the Cocoon Pokémon's shell opened as it glowed white and we all gasped. "Metapod?" Ash asked.

A beautiful Butterfree came out of the shell and I smiled. "It worked! Metapod involved into Butterfree!" I said. "Scyther!" Scyther said, nodding. Butterfree flew around Ash as the boy smiled.

"Looks like Scyther was helping it after all," Brock said with a smile. "Yeah," Misty agreed with a smile. "Hey, Ash, still want to go on?" I asked. Ash smiled, "You bet! Ready Butterfree?"

Butterfree nodded, flying to the front. "Scyther," Scyther said which Butterfree nodded. "Butterfree, use Sleep Powder!" Ash called. Butterfree started to fly toward Scyther, using Sleep Powder. "Scyther, fly up!" I called.

Scyther used his wings, flying up behind Butterfree, dodging the attack. "Use Wing Attack!" I called. Scyther let it's wings turn white, looking at Butterfree and attacked it. Butterfree fell down from the sky, but before it hit the ground, Scyther caught it.

Scyther landed on the ground with Butterfree and looked at me. I smiled softly, nodding. "Scyther," Scyther said. Butterfree opened it's eyes as Ash walked closer, "Butterfree, you okay?"

Butterfree looked at Ash and nodded as Brock and Misty walked closer with my Pikachu and Ash's. Ash's Pikachu smiled, "Pika, pika."

"I think it's enough for today," I said. "But..." Ash trailed off. "I agreed to do that battle to help Butterfree evolve, remember?" I stated with a smile. "So, who won?" Ash asked and I chuckled. "No one," I said. My Pikachu hopped on my shoulder with a smile, "Pika, pika."

Butterfree looked at Scyther and my Pokémon smiled, "Scyther." Misty stood behind me as she placed her hands on my shoulders, "Now, I don't want to ruin this moment, but can we go now?"

"You just ruined it," Ash told her. I chuckled and looked at my Pikachu and Scyther with a smile.