~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ~ 👫

-- /Evan p.o.v/ --

Oh crap, what am I going to do? I run up and tackle Jim, he does not expect this. So he falls over, and I take this chance and grab the gun.

I pick up Katie and run outside, I then pull out my phone and call the cops. I wait for the cops with Victoria.

The cops come and handcuff Jim. But the handcuffs were not tight enough so he slipped them off. Before the cops could get him again, he bumps me hard and I drop Katie. She falls right on her ankle, as I hear a loud crack.

Jim then pulls out a gun, from his back pocket and shoots my shoulder, I whimper in pain. Then I fall to the ground, with a thud. The last thing I remember is the cops grabbing Jim and me seeing a big pool of blood around me. Before darkness consumed me...

-- /Katie p.o.v/ --

I wake up in a hospital room... Where am I? How did I get here? What happened? Lots of questions run through my head.

I try to get up but my ankle is in lots of pain. So I try and remember what happened and it all comes back, Jim did this. How can he just think that I would take him back after what he did to me...

-- /Flashback what Jim did/ --

I walk down the street to Jim's house to see if he wants anything. He did not show up at school today. He says that he has the flu.

We have been dating for 2 years now, and this is our last year in high school. I smile as I walk up to his house. I ring the doorbell, but no one answers. I ring it again, and still no answer.

I try the door, and it is unlocked. I walk in and go up the stairs, and into his room.

I hear noises... Kissing noises! I look up and see my friend Brittany, and Jim kissing. He doesn't even have a shirt on.

I storm off, I can't believe he did this to me! I let the tears flow. Why am I so dumb, he wasn't even sick!

I start to walk on the sidewalk, I hear his footsteps behind me. He grabs my wrist and turned me around kissing me but I don't kiss back. I turned back around as he grabbed my wrist again.

I try to wiggle free but I can't. He is hurting me.

"Katie I'm sorry, I still love you!" He says, pleading.

"Well, I DON'T AND WE'RE OVER!" I yell, and with that, I storm off.

"You will be mine again someday!" He yells I never thought that he would actually mean that...

-- /Flashback over/ --

I can't believe him! So I try to stand again, and I saw crutches. I use the crutches to try and find Evan. I hope that he is ok. I get out to the hall and hear doctors yelling. I turn my head and saw him on a stretcher, with blood all over his shoulder.

Nurses then push him into a surgery room...

"EVAN EVAN EVAN!!!!!" I scream, as some nurses look my way, then come toward me and make me go back to my room. Of course, I keep fighting and will not give up. One of the nurses injects me with something, and my eyes start to droop down, and I fall asleep.

The last thing I see is nurses around me and something in my neck...