~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ~ 👖

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ -- 

"Evan don't forget your toothbrush!" I yell seeing it in the bathroom while I was showering. First, we're going to Soaring Eagle, then after that was driving up north for Victoria & Devin's wedding then we have to watch Kevin while they're gone. This is going to be a very long week.

"Pack it for me I don't have time right now!" He said, trying to fit everything into the suitcases.

"Ugh, here!" I sat on top of it while he zipped it, we high fived and put his toothbrush in a random bag. I walked back to the bathroom to double check everything, as I walked out he picked up the suitcase and it dropped. He went to go and pick it up and it exploded everywhere.

"Another hour of packing." I mumbled kissing his cheek, "Have fun, I'll get the load up the car." With that I left, wow we are the worst at packing...

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

"Kevin! Get your pants off you're head!" I said, chasing him around.

"kine mummy u win I tier," he said laying on the couch.

"Devin! Put Kevin in his car seat and load up the car while I get ready!" I screamed up the stairs.

"Ok, but first come help me with this!" He yelled back.

"Coming," I called back, laying a blanket over Kevin and kissing his head.

"Sleep tight, it will be a long drive," I mumbled and just then I heard a loud thud of something falling. I ran up the stairs and said...

"Could you be quieter Kevin is sleep-" I got cut off by the sight in front of me...

"Oh my god Devin what did you do!" I asked, running up to him,

"I don't know I just... Got ya!" He said, laughing,

"Huh?" I questioned confused.

"I know is a few days late but April fools!" He said, laughing!

"Oh my god you scared me half to death, and I had to leave Kevin with Jim who was downstairs to come save you!" I said playing along,

Before he could say anything he ran down the stairs like a madman, and when he saw Kevin on the couch he's smirked at me and said...

"Well played, but I'll get you back."

"I would like to see you try!"

"Come on let's go get the car loaded up." He said, pulling me by the hand but I yanked it away,

"No that's your job I need to go and get ready."

"Ok..." he mumbles sadly,

"Have fun!" I called.

"I won't!" He yelled, back.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Are we there yet?" Kevin asked for the hundredth time today, I was about to lose my temper but Devin handled it...

"Almost buddy, why don't you take a nap?"

"Owk Dada." And the rest of the night went by in a breeze.

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

When we get there we meet up with everyone. The whole time I have this weird feeling as if something bad were to happen...

"You ok?" Katie asked rubbing up and down my arm gripping my fingers.

"Yeah! Just excited for tomorrow." I said grabbing our room keys after bidding them all a goodbye.

We got our room I collapsed on the bed tired from driving for so long. Katie dropped all the suitcases and came to my side and said...

"Let's go to bed so that we're well rested for tomorrow?"

"Ok," I replied back taking my shirt off as she laid her head on my chest as we fell asleep.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

I woke up to someone kicking me,

"Katie stop kicking me." But it still kept going.

"Katie stop that hurts." I finally opened my eyes and saw Katie fast asleep, then who was kicking me? I examined the room and saw no one, but when I turned on the lights that were a different story...