~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʀᴇɴ ~ 🚙

-- /Victoria p.o.v/ --

I sit in Kevin's room, rocking him back and forth. It is his nap time and he will not go to bed. I think he is starting to grow some teeth. He will not stop biting my shirt and crying. Ugh!!!

-- /One Hour Later/ --

After I finally get Kevin to go to sleep, I go and sit on the couch next to Devin. He smiles at my presence and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his shoulder, I'm about to go to sleep when...

RIIINNNNNG RINNNNNGGG RIIINNNNNG

I hear the phone ringing, I sigh and get up. Devin said that he would get it but since I'm already up I answer. I get there and hit accept. I'm about to say hello but the other person beats me to it.

"V---i-ctori-a I -n--eed -yo-u!" Says a sobbing Katie. WAIT Katie? I thought she was on her Honeymoon.

"Ok, wait tell me what happened, where are you? Where is Evan? Are you still on your honeymoon?" I ask frantically speaking faster.

"I --don't know if we are --still
on --our h--o-n--ey----moon?" She says, taking a deep breath, so she could talk more normal.
"All I know is that after we got off the plane, we rented a car, in Hawaii and Evan blindfolded me. He said that he had an a-nother surprise for me. While we were driving he took the blindfold off and said someone was following us. He told m-e that he thought they had a gun. So he made me get on the floor of the car. But since he was driving, they shot his arm. Now he is in the hospital." She said as I could hear sobbing on the other side.
"--W-e --just --got --married and
--now --this -ha--pens!" She cries...

"Hey, hey, I'm on my way... I dealt matter how money I need to spend I'm coming. What hospital are you at in Hawaii?" I questioned...

"U-m we-ll i-t's the Northern Ha-was-ii Hospital." She said, sadly.

"Ok see you soon, stay where you are k, stay strong," I said, trying to keep her calm... Or else she could have another-

"-O-ok." She said, breaking me from my thoughts. I hang up, quickly.

I pack Devin's and I's stuff then Kevin's. I carry everything down the stairs. Then I go and grab Kevin, but when I get down the wooden stairs I hear snoring and I know it's Devin.

I put down Kevin in his career. I shake Devin awake who was laying on the couch and tell him everything he gets up as fast as he can. I guess hearing your brother got shot is not the best thing to hear.

He runs and grabs the car keys and then I grab Kevin and Devin grabs the bags. We start on our way to the airport, to go to Hawaii. I just hope we have enough money and get there in time before Katie can beat herself up over the fact that her husband is in the hospital...

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --
-- / Before Accident/ --

I tie this blindfold around Katie's head and then start driving. I smile, excited. After a few minutes, there has been the same car behind us, I ignore it. But after more time I have some suspicions. Just then I swear I see them grab a gun.

So I unite Katie's blindfold and tell her to get down. Only then I get shot, in my right arm... The rest I can't really remember...