~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ~ 💍

NEW HOMES!!!!!! 👇👇👇👇

he feels the same way

he feels the same way. Anyways our house is perfect, it is just how I wanted my house when I grew up. I miss my sister's a lot but I know their boyfriends will do a good job protecting them.

Devin and I are just cuddling on the couch, waiting for the pizza man... But then we hear the doorbell. I start to get up but Devin said he would get it.

So I sit back down. Then I hear yelling...

"I know Katie's here, and if not tell me where she lives now!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I then see Jim run in here he looks around, he sees me and smiles. He comes over and drags me by the hair and pins me on the wall. I whimpered in pain as it goes down my spine.

"Tell me where she lives or I snap your neck!" He said as I could feel his breath on my face.

"Fine... She lives down the street at 4456!" I say not wanting to tell him...

"Good!" He says and with that, he leaves.

I run ignoring the pain in my back up to Devin is, I start shaking him. There's a bruise forming on his nose and jaw from where Jim... I think punched him? I keep shaking him until he finally looked up.

We walked to the couch, as I ran grabbing some ice for his face. When I put it on his face, he sighed in relief

I then ran again and got my phone calling Evan to tell him that Jim is coming to their house. I can't tell Katie she would freak out. He then finally picked up...

-- /Evan p.o.v/ --

Katie and I are eating dinner and then we go and cuddle on the couch, I see her start to fall asleep, in my arms, but then my phone rings and see bolts up.

"It's fine just my phone," I said, trying to calm her. She has been really tense after everything and the slightest thing scares her.

"Ok..." she mumbles, laying back down.

I walk upstairs to get my phone off the charger, then I see Victoria is calling me, Why is she calling me? I hit accept.

"You need to lock all your doors and hide with Katie quick!" Victoria yells, through the phone hurting my ears.

"Why what's wrong?" I question, getting scared...

"Jim came to my house and had me in a headlock and said that he would kill me if I didn't tell him where you guys were." She said, sadly.

"Ok thanks..." I said, freaking out. hanging up I run down the stairs and see Katie asleep.

I ran around like a crazy man and locked up the whole house. I then pick up Katie bridal style and bring her up to our bedroom. I lay her on the bed, and cover her up.

Locking the door, and the window... Even if we are on the second floor. I turn off the light, and climb into bed with her and wrap my arms around her and whisper...

"Don't worry I'm here to protect you forever... I love you." With that, I fall asleep.

I awake from my sleep to a light in my eyes. I open them sitting up seeing that Katie is in the bathroom... Then hear the shower going. This is my chance, I set up the bed...

Yes, I'm going to ask her to marry me even in this hard time. She doesn't even know what is going on, and let's keep it that way.

I hear the water turn off. As the door creeks open, so I get on one knee and act like I'm looking for something under the bed, but I'm really not. She comes out and looks at the bed as tears start to run down her face. I want to get up and wipe them away but I can't.

"Katie I love you! You're my life you're my rock! So will Marry me?" I ask. Shoot... What if she says...

"YES!" She yells, attacking me with hugs. I slip the ring on her finger as she pulls me into a kiss.

She said that she got up to take a shower because she didn't feel good.

"We can go back to sleep!" I suggest, she nods I looking at the time 1:00 I smile and kiss her forehead...

"Good night," I said, and she snuggles into me, in a way of response.

I smile, I have everything. The only thing that was bad is that I was not prepared for what comes tomorrow...