~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ ~ 👰

-- /Katie p.o.v/ --
-- /9 Months Later/ -- 

I'm so nervous because today is my wedding day I'm so scared, what if something goes wrong!?

Victoria and Chloe are going to do my hair makeup and nails. My dress is so beautiful, it's everything that I dreamed it would be. We are having our wedding at the beach, I'm super nervous and excited. My maid of honor is Victoria and Evans best man is Devin. I have no clue where we are going on our honeymoon, Evan said that it was a surprise.

But I hate surprises, but I am excited to see where we're going. I was so sad though because your not allowed to see each other before the wedding. So I spent the night at Victoria's house. We found out that Victoria and Devin are having a baby...

Boy!

Devin was so excited, she told me that he cried tears of joy. I would've paid to see that...

Anyway, after we are done getting ready I start panicking, but then Chloe's words calm me down...

"Don't worry you're marrying the love of your life!" She squeals.

As soon as I know I'm walking down the aisle since my dad is dead I go alone, I get all the bad thoughts out of my head here goes nothing...

"We are Gathered here today, to wed these two people Evan Brooks and Katie Diamond. Now for the vows Evan you go first!" The priest said, looking up from his book.

"Katie ever since I first laid eyes on you I knew that I was done, that I found my soul mate. I never believed in at love at first sight. At least not until you came. I will never stop loving you, you're beautiful, smart, any guy would be lucky to have you. I will Always love you Forever." He said, looking straight at me the whole time.

After his long speech, I have tears in my eyes, I never knew he thought of me like this!

"Katie your turn!" Says, the Priest... Breaking me from my thoughts.

"Evan I love you with all my heart! You're my everything my rock. I couldn't imagine life without you. You're so handsome and sweet. I can't wait to call your husband and spend the rest of my life with such an amazing man." I said, truthfully.

He is smiling so wide I think his face is going to freeze that way...

"Do you Evan Brooks take Katie Diamond to be your Wife?" Asks the priest.

And with no hesitation Evan says...

"I do."

"Do you Katie Dimond take Evan Brooks to be your Husband? " Asks the priest and then I say...

"I do."

With that, the priest asks...

"Does anyone object?"

• • • • • • • • •

"I do!" Someone yells, I turn my head and see Jim...

I looked to Evan, as he looked at me.

Why Jim? Today is meant to be happy!

"What I don't even really know you!" I lied, finally coming up with something.

"Well, then I guess this marriage is still officially on! You may now kiss the bride!" Says the priest, shutting his book.

"NO!" Jim yells, running up to us... But it is too late.

I feel Evans lips on mine, as I depend the kiss until someone pulls me by the hair. I look up and see Jim!

But then my husband punched him and he ran away. Wow, I love calling Evan my husband. We run down the aisle together, hand in hand. We are about to get into the car for the reception.

But I hear a scream and I know that scream to well! VICTORIA! I run out of Evan's arm that was around my waist and follow the sound of the scream...

Oh no! This can't be happening! Not today...