~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ~ 🏥

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/--

I rushed in through the hospital's door and pushed people out of the way to get to the front desk, I asked for Katie Diamond's room.

When she finally told me I ran to that room with Chloe's hand attached to mine. Reaching the room I saw Katie laying there unconscious, I started to cry, I let the tears come out like a waterfall.

Turning to Chloe her eyes gazed into mine and she looked confused I turned back as Katie's eyes locked to mine.

-- /Chloe's p.o.v/ --

I sat on the bench next to Katie's bed holding her hand as my eyes are still puffy from crying.

I turned to hear screaming and I saw Victoria screaming at a nurse. The last thing I heard was...

"You have to help Evan now..." Before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

I stomped into the room upset about the nurse.

"They won't help Evan again," I mumbled. With tears in our eyes, we all looked confused about why they would stop helping.

I looked at Katie she was crying hysterically. I slowly walked over to her, taking her hand in mine, as she gave it hand a little squeeze...

I heard footsteps coming into the room and I saw my boyfriend Devin standing in the doorway confused, sad and mad...

-- /Devin's p.o.v/ --

I rushed to Victoria and gave her a little hug and a kiss on top of her head.

"Where's Evan I thought he was with you guys?" I questioned, looking at them this makes Katie cry even harder.

"What where is he?" I question again louder...

"He is still in surgery, they won't help him for awhile because they say they don't have not enough doctors," Victoria says while hugging me, really tight.

"Oh my god! Not my baby brother! What happened?" I asked, on the verge of tears as they tell me everything.

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

All I can see is black, I keep trying to open my eyes but that's all I can see.

The scene that happened before I passed out plays in my head over and over again. The only thing that I can think about is if I will ever wake up and if Katie is ok, oh how I hope she is...

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

My whole life came crashing down, Evan has to live for me, I love him so much. If he dies, I might as well die.

He is my rock and my everything. I can't do this anymore I start to cry, very hard. My life is so complicated, I need Evan to protect me from Jim.

What if he comes back? What if they let him out of jail? I've never had a normal life and I don't think I ever will, then I fall asleep crying into a Flashback of the day we met...

-- /Flashback/ --

"No sis,"
"Yes, I'm almost at school!"
"Yes, I will be home right after."
"Yeah."
"Bye."

I walk on the iced over the sidewalk, sliding everywhere, my feet go in all different directions. The reason I have to walk is that my sister's car broke down, and now I am frozen.

I keep slipping everywhere as I make it to the school. But there is a big thing of ice right in the doorway, I start to fall. Slowly I brace for impact as I feel my body going down backward, due to the gravity.

After about nine seconds I still haven't hit the ground, I opened my eyes as blue eyes staring into mine.

That is how I met my true love... But this dream keeps going, not how it went in real life... He sets me down and I see Jim behind him and I woke up just as I heard a gunshot!

-- /End Flashback/ --

I wake up screaming Evan's name and sweating, he HAS to be ok.

I look around the room, frantically. I see I'm still in the dull hospital room, I hate it here.

Just then a nurse walks in and says

"Do you have any relation to Evan Brooks?" she asks, twirling her curly blonde hair in her fingers.

"Yes, he is my boyfriend," I said, trying not to cry. Whenever I think about him it makes me cry, I want him to be safe and with me.

"Well his surgery went well and you may go see him now, he is awake, and asks for you." She says, and I sit there dumbfounded he is ok, Evans ok. This is like a dream come true!

« ʟɪғᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs » 🔫 COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें