~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ~ ❔

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

I drive around in my car and ask anyone if they have seen my missing wife, I only have three hours and my mind keeps telling me to have no chance, but I keep going for her. Just then I get a call... It is the police...

"Hello."

"Hi is this Evan Brooks?"

"Yes, this is he."

"We have called to tell you that we think we know where your wife is and we are heading there right now."

"Ok where?"

"A cabin in the woods off Elm Road... We are there... Meet us when you can." Before I can reply back he hangs up...

Then I drive away... Oh, I hope she's ok?!?

-- Katie's p.o.v --

I sit here on the cold floor in the dark corner, that's what I've been doing for the past hour, Jim said that he had to go deal with Kevin... He said that he wouldn't hurt him because he was a baby, but I don't trust him... So I just sit here not wanting him to come back. Just then I hear footsteps... The door opens and I brace for impact...

I open my eyes and see cops coming in! I run out the door and see Jim getting handcuffed... I look around and see cops with Kevin so I grab him. I run out the door hoping to see my husband or one of my sisters... Then I see him, Evan...

"Evan!" I yell, he looks my way and runs up to me and wraps his arms around me and Kevin. I feel relieved that I finally feel safe...

"Did he hurt you? Because if he did I will kill him!" Evan asks angerly...

"No Kevin and I are ok."

"Good I was so worried, I love you!" He says, smiling.

"I love you too." Then we kiss and out of the corner of my eye I see Victoria and Devin's car pull up and they run out and hug Kevin...

"I was so worried!" They both say at the same time.

"We're ok!" I say hugging Victoria.
We get in our cars and drive home after saying goodbye.

"I'm so happy your ok Honey," Evan says holding my hand while he drives

"Honey?" I questioned because it was the first time he called me this.

"Yeah, do you not like it?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the road.

"I love it!" I say and look out the window... It is silent for a while until...

"I can tell something is still bothering you." He tells me, looking at me for a split second.

"We'll it's just...Just... That I would like... To... Have... Kids with you..." I tell him really slowly...

"Wait... Really... After all, that's happened?" He asks like he's dreaming...

"Well, I just think that we could have something good in our life besides each other," I say truthfully and all that I was thinking...

"Well, when do you want these kids?" He questioned as we pull up into the driveway and get out of the car...

"As soon as possible," I mumble

"That can be arranged..."
With that, the rest of the night is a blur...

-- /Victoria p.o.v/ --

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I walk down the stairs to answer the door, I swing it open and see Stephan. I'm about to talk when he talks first...
"Um I need you Victoria, Chloe won't get off the couch, I know she's pregnant but she hasn't got off it in about two days!"

"Ok, I will go!" I say, going to walk out but I trip, I land right on him. Just then something shocking happens...

"Hey who was at the... Oh my god your CHEATING on me!?! WITH MY BROTHER!" He yells and kicks Stefan out... I'm about to explain but he runs out the door and slams it closed...
"What the heck just happened?" I questioned walking in the living room. I fall on the couch and fall asleep crying...

-- /Devin's p.o.v/ --

I stormed out the door and into my car, I drive all the way to Evans house he is the only brother I can trust now, I guess... When I get there it is about 10:00 at night... I ring the doorbell and no one answers.

I ring it again and still no answer... I try the door and it is unlocked so I walk in...