~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ~ 🔓🔑

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

Katie and I run into the middle of the clothes and hide as we keep hearing gunshots getting closer and closer.

Just as we hear footsteps coming our way, Katie starts crying. We now both have tears sliding down our faces when hands come through the clothes and darkness surrounded us...

-- /Devin's p.o.v/ --

*Creek!*

I wake up to a door opening and closing, I open my eyes and see Kevin curled up in my lap. I look around and see that I am in an unknown room, I see Jim at the door... WAIT for JIM???? He is holding two things and I see that it is Victoria and Katie...

He smirks and tossed them in and left.

Their body's hit the floor with a giant thud, waking up Evan who was sleeping in another corner and Kevin who is still on my lap.

I got up as fast as I could and picked up Victoria and Kevin. I put Kevin in my lap again and Victoria's head on my shoulder. I think they drugged them because both of them are asleep.

Once Evan gets up he picked up Katie and set her on his lap and kissed her head.

"What are we going to do?" He asked, looking around once more...

"All I know is that Jim did this!" I said, shocked.

"Really!?!" He asked, as his expression changes.

"Yeah, we need to get out of here quick," I mumbled.

"But there are no windows." He said, pointing out the obvious.

"Well, I don't know what we're going to do!" I said, freaking out... O wasn't thinking right.

Evan shuts his eyes and sighs, running his fingers through his thick hair.

I never thought that we would be in this kind of situation, and now we are.

Then that is what I think about as I fall asleep, only to be awakened...

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

"Run!" Evan yells. Looking back, frantically pushing me forward.

"But I can't leave you!" I said, now crying.

"I'll hold them off!" He mumbled looking away, but I pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..."

I run as fast as I can until I hear a gunshot...

"Nooooo..." I screamed, crying... He can't be gone...

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Nooooo..." I scream as I wake up, but I'm not in our room. I'm in a basement what the heck!?!

I hear snoring, I look and see Devin. With a sleeping Kevin in his lap and Victoria with her head on his shoulder.

Now that I realize it I'm on Evans lap, so I start to shake him awake to see what's going on.

"Mmmmmmm..." He groans, turning his head.

"Wake up!" I said, loudly.

"What happened!?" He asked, opening his eyes quickly jolting awake...

"Nothing I just want to know where we are," I said, getting creeped out.

"Um...I kind of woke up here, and I don't know what's happening..." He said, scratching the back of his neck...

"What! Someone kidnapped us and a one-year-old kid!" I said, getting scared.

"Um... Pretty much." He says, not wanting to admit it...

"What are we going to do?" I asked, laying my head on his shoulder...

"I don't know." He said, as a tear slips from his eye...running down his cheek I whipped it away.

"All I know is that we can get through this together." He said as he took my hand in his...

"Wait what about our cell phones?" I asked, after a while... Feeling around for mine.

"They took me." He said, looking down.

"Oh..." I said, as I slowly closed my eyes, and fell asleep...

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"Wake -up..."
"-They too-kt-hem!"

I feel someone shaking me awake...
I open my eyes slowly being blinded by the light and I see a shadow leaning over me. When my eyes adjust I see it's Victoria,

"What?" I questioned looking around for Evan... But he is nowhere in sight.
"Where's Evan?"

"That's what I was trying to tell you they took him, Devin and Kevin..."

"NO!" I yelled, jumping to my feet.

"I know my baby is gone!" She said, crying.

"Hey, it's going to be ok," I said, not trying to convince her but my self as she starts crying even more.

I run up and pound on the door until it opens and someone walks in...