~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ ~ 🏨

-- /Katie p.o.v/ --

When the nurse came in, my stomach flipped I was nervous about what the news was going to be about. When she finally reaches us, I get up.

"We got the bullet out successfully." She says and I feel so relieved... Until she keeps going...Wait...WHAT...

"-But he lost to much blood, and slipped into a coma." She finished sadly.

"When will he wake up?" I asked, worriedly cutting her off. On the verge of tears... This can't be happening.

"It is not a question of when it is a question of if." She says and it was like in slow motion all of my worlds come crashing down, my husband has to live for me! The last thing I remember is falling and someone catching me.

-- /Devin's p.o.v/ --

After the nurse tells us that my baby brother may never wake up, Katie starts to fall. I run up and catch her, and she lands strait my arms.

Victoria grabs Kevin and we head to our hotel room, we will be staying at. Once we get to the hotel I carry her in and lay her on one of the beds. We keep Kevin in his career, to sleep. Since it is pretty late and I climb into bed as Victoria follows then we fall asleep in each other's arms.

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

I wake up to someone screaming, and I know that it is not Kevin. I look around and see that we are still in the hotel room.

I see Kevin sleeping and Devin wakes up, because of the screaming too. I look and see Katie thrashing around in the other bed, oh no this is just like after Jim broke up with her.

She gets crazy scary nightmares, the Doctor says that she just has a sickness that makes it hard to calm down and forget what happened. But that is one of the only things it causes, which is good.

I start to get up and I try to comfort her but it isn't working, hopefully, Evan will wake up. If he doesn't I don't know what we are going to do.

"Come on Katie just relax, please for me," I said, looking at her, she looks up with tears in her eyes. I hug her she hugs back. I feel her tears go through my shirt.

"I -have to go -see -h-im," she mumbles, sitting up.

"We can take you," I say holding up my rental car keys.

She nods and looks up with a tear stained face as I braided her hair so that it looked better. We then drive her to the hospital, she unlocks her car and grabs her phone because they drove here yesterday. We walk in and they let us see him.

We run down the hall and find his room. Katie is already there sitting beside him holding his hand, and crying.

"Hey don't cry!" I say running up to her, giving her a big bear hug.

"How could I not be crying! My husband's in a coma and may never wake up." She says and starts crying again.

"Oh come on he is so strong and is going to wake up and you guys will have beautiful babies," I said, smiling.

"But if he doesn't I might as well die he is my everything, and then I will have no one to protect me from Jim or help me pay the house bills. Most importantly I love him." She says with lots of love.

"I love you too." We hear someone say, we turn our heads and don't believe our eyes...