~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ~ 🚓

--/Katie's p.o.v/--

We walked in and I was so scared that I went to Evan for protection.

There stands Jim pointing a gun at Devin, Victoria, Chloe, and Stefan with a bandage around his stomach with blood seeping through it. I wrap my arms tighter around my husband thinking it would give me more protection. Jim turns our way when he heard our footsteps. He smiles evilly and tries to yank me to go with him. I wrap my arms tighter around Evan, as he keeps pulling my arm back to him. My tight grip, loosened as Jim yanks me harder. Finally, my arm gives out, and now I'm right beside Jim. He has the gun pointed at my head and trying to walk out of the door but Evan won't let him.

Every once in a while tear streaks down my face. I kick Jim, where the sun doesn't shine. I grab the gun from him and point it at him. But he grabs it back, and points it right at me,

I kick it out of his hands, but I wish I didn't because a nurse walks in and sees. She calls security until...

"Wait I'm the one who gave her the gun!" I look and see that Evan said that, I thought I was saved until...

"Well, then you're going to jail too." She said, as even more security grabs him.

Everyone looks at us with sad eyes. They put us in the back seat of a cop car, I immediately get nervous. Evan holds my hand when he sees this and whispers soothing words in my ear.

My muscles relax until we arrive at the police station. Cops hold our hands behind our backs and push us into a cell. Then one of the cops says...

"You will be here for tonight and tomorrow night, I suggest you get comfortable."

I sigh and sit on the lumpy bed, Evan sits next to me. He puts me in his arms and with that, the last thing I remember is falling asleep.

• • • • • • • • • •

I wake up to a cop trying to get the door open, he looks up and I don't believe my eyes it's Jim! I thought that we would at least be safe in jail, but now I guess not.

I do the only thing I can do, fake sleep and hug my husband even tighter. It's not like I can run! Just then he gets the door open and I hear his footsteps coming towards the bed...

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

I can't sleep, I have been trying to sleep, I have been fake sleeping for the past two hours. I hear the door trying to open and I pull my wife close to me to make sure she is safe. I hear footsteps coming to the bed and they stop and I feel a figure grab her!

Oh no not my wife, they crossed the line! I get up from the lumpy bed and punch the dude, he was obviously not expecting this! Well, he probably thought that I was sleeping, but even if I was sleeping I would have known that my wife was taken by some weirdo.

I wondered what kind of cop would do this! I can't see his face, but what I can see is that he is heartless.
He picks her up and runs out of the cell. I run after him, I keep running until I run right into a cop!

"Help one of your cops stole my wife!" I said, out of breath

"What you mean the new guy... Jim?"
Oh no not Jim... Not again... I run past him and see Jim turn a corner. I turn the corner too and see him trip. I run up and grab him by the collar and pin him on the wall. I punch him and drop him to the ground. I run up to my wife, who is on the ground crying.

"--I-t -was Jim-!" She said, crying.

"Hey, it's ok!" I say put her in my arms, she sobs into my chest.

We sit here for about a minute, I feel her tears going through my shirt but I don't care. Just then the cop I ran into comes running in.