~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ ~ 💘

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ -- 

"But if he doesn't I might as well die he is my everything, and then I will have no one to protect me from Jim or help me pay the house bills. Most importantly I love him." I said, facing Victoria. Who now has tears running down her cheeks.
"I love you too..." We hear someone say, turning our heads I don't believe my eyes...

It's Evan I see his bright blue eyes staring back at me. I run up him and hug him, he winces in pain.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said, backing away.

"It's ok, what happened?" He asks, confused at why he's here.

"Well you got shot on our honeymoon, the police are trying to find out who did it," I say sadly

"Oh... when can I leave?" He asks, sitting up.

"Um, they said when you wake up," I said not telling him the part that he could have died...

"Ok." He replies.

"You just have to take it easy on that arm," I said, point out the obvious.

"Yeah." He said while looking down at it.

"Are we still on our honeymoon?" I blurt out because it's was bothering me the whole time.

"Sure if you want us to be." He says, grinning...

"Definitely-" I say but am cut off by his lips. I immediately kiss back, forgetting about all the troubles in our life. I hear the door open but I don't dare pull away.

"Ok so Evan I will just need to do a few- Oh Um I'm sorry to interrupt." Someone says ok... Now I pull away.

I see a hot nurse standing there glaring daggers at me.

"So I will need to do some tests, I will just have to feel both your arms to see if there is a difference." She says jealousy hits me right in the chest. She starts feeling his arms all over. He looks really annoyed but does nothing.

She finally stops and winks at him.

"You are free to go." She says, leaving.

"The nerve of some people," I mumble looking down...
"What was that?" Evan asked, not hearing me.

"Nothing," I say too quickly.

"Ok..." He says, not meeting my eyes.

We walk out of the hospital hand in hand and to the rental car. We then begin our trip to our honeymoon destination.

I then call Victoria and tell her that they can leave Hawaii, as she left the room while we were kissing.

We make it to this beach house, I scream in joy as I run out of the car. I run in and everything is so perfect so expensive.

"How did you afford this?" I question looking straight at him.

"I've been saving up, never underestimate me!" He says, dancing all around with the suitcases in his arms falling everywhere. If only he knew how funny he looked. The best husband, the guy I chose to spend the rest of my life with.

-- /Chloe's p.o.v/ --

I figured out why I have been so sick lately, I'm pregnant... I have not told Stefan yet since he is still at work and I just found out. Nervousness hits me like a rock, how am I going to tell Stefan. But just then a good idea hit me...

Anyways my sister's will be very disappointed in me. I'm younger than both of them. 5 months until I turn 18, Stefan's 18th birthday is in three weeks, I guess it couldn't have worked out more perfectly.

There is still one thing that I'm still nervous about and that is telling my sister's. I mean seriously Katie just turned 20 and Victoria is 21 almost 22. We aren't even married but I mean I guess Victoria did have Kevin before her and Devin are to got married.

-- /Three Weeks Later/ --
-- /Stefan's p.o.v/ --

I wake up feeling all around for Chloe, she's not here? I opened my eyes just as my hand touched a note and it read...
________________________________

To Stefan:

Happy birthday, babe I love you!
I have arranged clues for you to find that lead to your special surprise, follow them and you will find your surprise.
Go to the place where we met...
________________________________

I get in the car and drive to the Park where we met...

When I get there I see a bright green sticky note in a tree. Then I read...
_______________________________

You have found the second clue, now go to Victoria & Devin's house and find the next clue in something that reminds you of me.
_______________________________

I go back to the car and drive to their house, I ring the doorbell and they answer. Chloe apparently told them what she had planned, except the surprise for some odd reason? I then see a photo of Chloe I take it out and there's a note on the back.

_______________________________

You have found your next clue, now go back to our house and go in the spare room.
_______________________________

I drive all the way home, I unlock the door and walk up the loud stairs and into the spare room. Once I get in there I see Chloe she looks up when she hears me...

"Your first surprise is... This room will be used soon.. Because you're going to be a daddy." She says waiting for my response.