~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ~ 🔪

-- /Chloe's p.o.v/ --

I start to worry about Stefan. I stop Victoria and lie...
"I am going to the bathroom."

"Ok I am going to call Katie and Evan," She says. I nod, then head to the back door while I have a gun in my back pocket.

I see what I never want to see for the rest of my life. I close the door slowly so no one can hear me when I pull my gun out slowly aim and fire. He falls to the ground, I run to Stefan and see he is all bloody, I hear a groan and turn around and see Jim starting to get up after I shot him I start to get scared I try to run away but something catches my foot so I fall to the ground and hit my stomach, I cry in pain and my hand clutched onto my stomach.

Then the hand on my foot released and I look up to see Stefan above Jim with a gun pointed to Jim. I look away just in time for Stefan to shoot Jim.

After that Stefan walks over to me and picks me up so I am on my feet. He hugs me and I hug back. He whispers

"I'm sorry," I can tell he's about to cry. I rub his back to calm him down

"It's fine, I'm not mad," I whisper back.

"I was scared you were going to say you were mad," I said, back.

"I will never be mad at you." With that, we break apart and go outside to see Victoria crying.

--/Victoria's p.o.v/--

I lied about calling Katie and Evan I just want to find Devin somehow without anyone telling me no. I start to look everywhere so Chloe and Stefan were not in sight but turns out they were.

They have a questionable facile expression on her face when they see I have been crying. I choke out

"I am sorry I can't talk right now." I start to run away, I hear voices behind me but I don't care, I keep running. I keep looking in every room and saying sorry if they are in the middle of something, like if people are talking to the person on the hospital bed.

I finally find Devin laying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed. I look to see what room number he is in, room 205, I start to walk to him and I sit down on the chair next to him. I hold his hand and just cry and put my head on his arm.

Then I kinda feel my head burning so I look down on his arm and he has a burn on his arm. I start to cry even harder. A doctor comes in and says...

"Sorry didn't mean to interrupt."

"It's....fine," I choke out. Then she walks out of the room. I turn back to Devin, he is still asleep and I put my head down.

"Hello." I stop crying and turn toward the door. There is no one.

"Hey, Victoria, turn... The other way." I hear and slowly turn the other way and see what I always want to see.