~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ ~ 👶

-- /The next day/ --
-- / Victoria's p.o.v/ --

I snuggle up to my warm pillow and open my eyes... I laughed when I saw it was Devin.

He woke up a few minutes after that, so we went down the stairs for breakfast. As we eat, Devin gets up and says that he has to use the restroom. About five minutes later I hear footsteps behind me and someone wraps their arm around me.

But I know that it is not Devin because they slam me against the wall, I look up and see Jim. Just then I heard the toilet flush, Devin is gonna save me! Or so I thought. Jim kisses me but I don't kiss back. When Devin walks out he thinks that I'm cheating on him and says...

"HOW COULD YOU I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, WE'RE THROUGH. IM GOING TO STAY AT EVAN'S PLACE!" With that, he slams the door and leaves.

-- /Devin's p.o.v/ --

After I slammed the door shut, I realized I left the keys in the house so I can drive to Evan's. I walked back in slowly, and see, Jim, holding down Victoria holding a knife to her throat, I ran at Jim and tackled him. I see at the corner of my eye, Victoria with a huge cut on her arm, it will need stitches. She has a whole pool of blood around her. She passes out, so I pick her up and run to the car. I drive to the hospital as fast as I can.

-- /Veronica's pov/ --
-- /Nightmare/ --

- Five years in the maybe future -

Devin and I sit here eating dinner, at Evan and Katie's house on Thanksgiving... With them, Stefan and Chloe.

Life has been great, Evan and Katie got married and so did Devin and I. Stefan and Chloe are engaged and get married very soon. Evan and Katie have one kid she is so cute. Her name is Rose she has Evan's eyes, nose, and eyelashes, and she has Katie's eyebrows and hair.

She is 5 years old and is so adorable, but not as cute as Devin's and I's child. His name is Kevin and he is only 1 Year old. He has Devin's hair and eyes and my nose and eyebrows. I love him and Devin so much I don't know what I would do without them.

Anyways I have had some suspicions, Katie has been acting funny. I don't know why I will ask her tonight. She should know that we can share everything with each other. I pull Katie with me to the hallway and out of earshot.

"Katie, what are you hiding from me?" I asked, feeling betrayed...

"Nothing." She stutters, looking away.

"I know your liking! Were sisters you can tell me anything." I say truthfully, trying to get her to look at me.

"Fine," She huffed "It's just I'm scared Victoria I feel like I'm being watched. I swear when I turned around to the grocery store I saw Jim. I also thought I saw Jim at Roses school, when I went to pick her up, I'm so scared what if he uses her against me or even worse.." She stops mid-sentence... Not wanting to say anymore...

"Come on Katie you can tell me anything, what could be worse. You have a loving family-" I start to say...

"I'm pregnant! " She blurts out, cutting me off.

"What! How come you never told me?" I ask sadly...

"I found out a few days ago after I saw Jim at Roses school. I told Evan and he just said this and I quote 'Just ignore Him and if he does anything I will beat the crap out of him.' I just don't want Evan getting hurt again. Rose needs her father and so does this kid!" she says pointing to her stomach.

"Katie I thought Jim wasn't bothering you anymore, at least that is what you said. Evan can protect you he won't get hurt again. You just need to stay strong for everyone!" I say hugging her.

"Ok... I will try and Evan does know about the new baby and so does Rose they were both super excited!" Katie says... Telling me all about it as we walked back in...

-- End nightmare --

I wake up sweating in a hospital room, I see Devin sleeping in the chair beside me.

I see a big bandage on my arm. I wake him up and tell him about my dream he tells me to ignore it only I can't because that is the exact thing Evan said to Katie in the nightmare...