~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ~ 👶

-- /Katie p.o.v/ --

I have been waiting here for about four hours now! Victoria and Devin got here about an hour ago.

With Kevin, he is so cute. I love him so much, I'm so happy I'm an aunt, he's good at keeping my mind off bad things happening in life. He is also such a good baby and reminds me of Victoria every time I see him.

But Uhhh I'm going to die, we just got married like not even a day ago. I'm surprised they let Victoria right out of the hospital after labor. It was weird too because people were looking at all the people in dresses and tuxes in the waiting room. I'm just so glad that Victoria and Devin are here for me. I know that Victoria and I are sisters but she didn't have to come, I mean she just got out of labor!

I sit down next to Victoria and put my head on her shoulder and fall asleep.

I wake up to Kevin crying, I look and see Devin and Victoria asleep. We are still in the waiting room so I pick up Kevin. I rock him back and forth in my arms and sit down with him in my arms and fall asleep because of how tired I am from crying...

I wake up to voices but keep my eyes closed...

"They are so cute!"

"They should have their own!"

"Adorable, and Kevin loves the attention to."

I open my eyes and see Victoria and Devin looking at me, I feel something in my arms I look down and see Kevin. I smile I remember I fell asleep with him. I hand him to Victoria and go to the restroom.

When I walk out I see something that I did not expect Devin down on one knee looking at Victoria.

-- /Victoria p.o.v/ --

After I fix up Kevin for him to sleep in his career I turn around and saw Devin on one knee. Tears of joy run down my face, and I see Katie with a shocked face coming out of the bathroom. Devin takes my hand in his and says...

"Victoria we have been dating for three years now and I love you with all my heart. You brought Kevin into this world and you gave me hope. So, Viktoria Diamond, would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Yes!" I yell happily! "Why would I ever say no?" With that, I run up and kiss him the whole waiting room cheers.

But all that happiness faded away when a nurse came out with a sad look on her face...

-- /Chloe's p.o.v/ --

I'm really happy that Katie got married, she and Evan really love each other I can tell. I hope Jim won't get in the way of their love life any more.

But for me well I've been really sick, lately. I keep puking and my stomach hurts all the time, and I get these crazy headaches. But anyways I'm just glad to have Stefan by my side as he takes care of me. He is my everything, I lean on him for support and he goes too.

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

A nurse comes out with a sad look on her face... Why does this all have to happen to me?

I pulled Evan into trouble, I am troubled... Because that's just all I will ever be.