~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx ~ 💣

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ -- 

He walks up to me, I try to get free from the duct tape but it's not working. He traces his finger, up my arm and to the buttons on my shirt. I gasp, this can't be happening... Evan where are you?!?

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

I'm about to hug Devin when my phone rings... I sigh what a way to ruin the moment... But my frown is turned upside down when I see it is Katie calling...

"Hello babe, what do you need?" I ask expecting it to be her...

"Well, You need to find your wife in the next 24 hours or something bad will happen, from your good friend Jim." He says, hanging up...

No, my wife is safe, my wife is safe I repeated in my head.

"NO, YOU WILL PAY JIM WHY NO!" I yell, collapsing into a chair.

"What's wrong!?!" Devin asks, confused.

"Jim... He's kidnapped Katie and I will get her back!" I say regaining my energy and running out the door.

-- /Stefan's p.o.v/ --

I push her away and say

"Who are you?" I snapped, wanting answers.

"I'm... Um... Um your high school friend." she says

"Oh Sharon... I haven't seen you since graduation three years ago... What are you doing here?"

"Making sure this is the right house..." She says, eyeing Chloe on the couch because you can clearly see her from the front door.

I slam the door in her face, people are weird...

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

I start screaming... I don't stop until... He puts tape over my mouth... He then leaves, comes back and unties me.

I pounce at him and scratch his cheek. It starts bleeding everywhere, he smiles evilly and says...

"Oh, you're going to pay!" He says, slapping me across the face, and I start screaming again.

I hope someone will hear me. But nothing happens so I just lay on the ground helpless, he picks me up and puts me on a bed and ties me to it. I sit here helpless as he kisses me, but then he leaves for some odd reason as I fall asleep dreading the time he comes back...

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

I have to find Katie if it is the last thing that I do!

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

I wake up and see Jim hovering over me, he unties me. I try to run but he picks me up over his shoulder... He walks into this other room and I see Kevin!...

He then pushes me to another room and locks the door, there are no windows... I sigh and then I realize I can look through the lock on the door...

I go up to the door bend down and look through, all I see is legs. Wait for legs? Then I see an eye staring back at me and I scream and run into the darkest corner and hide.

I put my knees up on my stomach and cry... All I want to do is see my husband again and for him to save me. I whimper when I hear the door open, and footsteps coming my way.