~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx ~ 😢

-- /Devin p.o.v/ --

I look up and gasp, Jim has a gun to Stefan's head. Evans' eyes are coming out of his head in shock!

Jim then yanked Katie by the hair behind him. Victoria and Chloe stayed behind me. I see Evan with a gun behind his back. I try to distract Jim and it works, Evan shoots his leg and he falls down in pain.

I grab the gun and put it in my pocket. Stephen and I carry him up the stairs. We bring him to the closet and lock the door. I start to hear a siren and felt the floors shake, I saw the....... TORNADO!

--/Stefan's p.o.v/--

I looked at Devin and he looked scared I turned around and saw the tornado and started to shake. I ran down the stairs with Devin behind me.

We had to use the mattress but there was no door from the first tornado, so we just put the mattress on the top of the stairs. We all huddled under a table. I pull Chloe on to my lap. Then we all fall asleep, like this.

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --
-- /Three hours later/ --

I sleep and hug my pillow, even tighter. It is so warm, and comfy. Wait... That's not a pillow it's Evan. I smile, we made it through the tornado. I start to hear screaming. I follow the screaming and see...

Chloe panicking because there is a heavy pipe that fell on Stefan's arm. Devin, Victoria, and Chloe all try to get it off his arm. I join in and we get it off. His arm is already black and blue with a little bit of purple. We tell him to move it but he says he can't...

"Maybe we should take him to the hospital, it seems the tornado is gone," I suggest and they all say a simple ok.

I go and wake up Evan and we walk up the stairs hand in hand. Moving the mattress and I don't believe my eyes there stands Jim! He yanks me by the wrist, and I fall, as I do I hit my head on the ground and the last thing I see is Devin punching Jim.

-- /Three hours later/ --

I wake up, on someone's lap. I look up and see Evan. I smile and see that we are on the back of an ambulance.

"What happened?" I ask him, not remembering a thing.

"Well we walked up the stairs and Jim was there and he yanked you by the wrist and you passed out, so Devin punched him. Now here we are, And now the tornado is gone... And cops just took Jim away but with no evidence except injuries they are not putting him in jail... But don't worry I will protect you." He said, not meeting my eyes.

"I'm scared..." I mumbled as I started crying, he wrapped me in his arms and there I felt safer. I then wrapped my arms around him.

"My House is ruined what are we going to do?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Well we could buy our own house together, and we could all live in the safe neighborhood with your other sisters?" He questions, looking at me.

He wants me to move in with him?
OMG!!! He wants me to move in with him!!!!

"Ok, let's go tell them our idea!" I agree as he smiles. We tell everyone our idea. They agree! This is it... A new chapter in our lives... I just hope it will be better...