~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ~ ❕❕

-- /Devin's p.o.v/ -- 

I walk into the house and I look around and I am about to say something or walk up the stairs... but then I hear the phone ringing. I walk in the kitchen and just as I am about to say hello, someone beats me to it,

"K..a..t..i..e, I..need...you," I don't say anything, I can hear Victoria sobbing on the other line, I start to get worried. I hear her take a deep breath to calm herself down, so she can talk regularly.

"Devin saw me on top of Stefan on accident because I tripped and I landed on top of him and then....." I hear her sobbing again.

"Katie, are you still there?" She questioned, I get scared to say anything but I have to.

"Victoria, it's me, Devin, I-" I can't finish because she hung up. I take a deep breath and question to go or stay here.

-- /Evan p.o.v/ --

I wake up and see Katie in my arms as she sleeps. Ah, my beautiful wife is all I need. But I must get up and go and make stuff for Christmas Eve dinner in a few days. So that's what I do... Even though now I wish I didn't...

-- /Stefan p.o.v/ --

After the whole incident with Victoria and Devin, I got up from the floor and drove back home.

I am currently sitting on the couch wanting Chloe to get up. She finally gets up and says that she is sorry, then she hugs me...

I hug back as best as I can with her 8 1/2 month pregnant stomach. I smile its times like these that make life worth living, even though Life Goes Wrong Sometimes...

"You know tomorrow night is Christmas Eve... we are going over to Katie and Evans," I tell her.

"Ok, I can't wait!" She tells, me as we walk out of the house and to the mall for Christmas shopping.

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

I stand here in the kitchen making dinner for Christmas Eve, right now I'm making the pies. I start and chop the apples for the filling in the Apple pie, then I hear a scream. My knife slips from surprise and blood start gushing out of my finger. I grab a towel and run up the stairs... That was my wife's scream.

I run into our room and see her standing on the bed...

"I think... I saw a spider... Oh my god what happened to your hand?" she asks jumping down... She touched it and I winced...

"You're going to the hospital right now you need stitches."

"Fine!" I whined.

We get in the car and make it there very quickly... They then bring me to a room, I take off the towel and the bleeding stopped...

"Ok you don't need stitches but I'm just going to take a blood test and be right back with the results..." says the creepy doctor who seems familiar...
He comes back five minutes later, he comes back and says some shocking words...

"I'm sorry to have... to say this... but... you have bone cancer." He says and leaves... Huh!

-- /Devin p.o.v/ --

I decided to leave and go home and apologize to Victoria, I should have trusted her.

When I get there I hear talking. I go into the kitchen and don't believe my eyes... Jim has her in a headlock with a gun to her head.....