~ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ 😱~

-- Three days later --
-- /Katie p.o.v/ --

The wedding was one of the best I've ever been to... Besides my own of course. After many tears were shed it was all over now what's left is to keep up with our daily lives...

-- Five year's Later --

I woke up to the bed shifting beside me, confused I opened my eyes and couldn't see anything because of how dark it was. I felt around the bed, then I felt an arm... It was strong, so I knew it was Evan's.

The bed shifted again but it wasn't him... It was our daughter Rose. She crawled in between us waking Evan saying...

"Mommy daddy?... I can't sleep!"

"Rose you have to go to bed, you have school tomorrow," I said sitting up, but that was a mistake... I immediately felt nauseous, so I ran to the bathroom. I made it just in time as I threw up in the toilet.

"Mommy! Are you ok?" Rose asked, but I could reply back. I kept doing this until I felt someone hold my hair back.

"Rose it's fine, mommy's fine just go to sleep and in the morning she will be all better," Evan told her, I could hear her footsteps leave as Evan let go of my hair.

"Will you be ok if I leave for a minute and tuck her back in?"

I nodded my head, as I heard him leave I whipped my mouth and went back to bed not even waiting till he came back...

• • • • • • • • •

I woke up from a good smell coming from the kitchen. I ran down the stairs starving! I ate the food that they made me fast as I thanked them.

Then I helped clean up the kitchen because they had made a complete mess. Rose went off to play with her toys and I couldn't help but pull Evan up the stairs and kiss him.

"What was that for?" He questioned, sitting on the bed.

"Well because I have some news..." I said trailing off.

"What is it?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"I'm pregnant... Again."

-- /Victoria's pov/ --

"Kevin! Do your homework." I sad though the door trying not to wake the baby that was sleeping in the room next door.

"Ok." He mumbles in reply back.

I walked into the other room, hearing snoring. I walked in and saw, Devin and Veronica sleeping. Awww. If you didn't know Veronica is our newborn, he must have fallen asleep with her... So cute...

- /Chloe's pov/ -

The twins and I were playing a board game when all the sudden Stefan cane barging in.

"Sorry I took so long to get a pen." He said, setting it down by the paper.

We started playing out Sunday games, but it all came to a stop after it got really late.

"Kids go brush your teeth we'll be up to tuck in soon," I said, making sure that they made it upstairs before I started talking.

"Stefan, what's wrong with me? Why don't they me as much as you?" I asked as a few tears ran down my face.

"They probably love you way more than me and just don't know how to show it." He said, wrapping me in his arms. "Now please don't worry, I'll be with you this whole time."

"I love you," I replied kissing him.

"I love you too."

THE END!

Read my other stories you can find them on my profile! @Lexinator04

Other Stories Of Mine You Might Like:

River Natural: "I love you," He whispers under as the love of his life walks down the aisle to the man he's getting paid to associate.

Supernatural One - Shots: Read a fantasy about your favorite brothers and angels.

Riverdale one - shots: A story about a town with prep with lots of drama and ships.  "Is being the gay best friend still a thing?" The answer is YES!

Life Goes On: What happens to a group of friends when the zombie apocalypse breaks out?

Aliens Happen (Evan Walker X Reader): Evan Walker from The 5th Wave meet's you and protects you from Aliens.

Two Hearts That Beat As One (Dean Winchester X Reader): Y/N knows nothing about the supernatural and that's how Dean wants to keep it till the croatian virus breaks out.

Under Cover Cop (Peeta Mellark X Reader): Peeta falls in love with the crimals sister he's been chasing.

The Mellark Boss: An Everlark fan- fiction: Katnisses gets a job at a place ran by none other then Peeta Mellark.

Thank You! Comment & Vote!

🎉 You've finished reading « ʟɪғᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs » 🔫 COMPLETED 🎉