~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ ~ 🌀

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

When I went up today to see Evan he had a sling on around his shoulder. He asks...

"Are you ok?"

"Are you ok?" I asked, wanting to know if he was.

"Are you ok?" He asks I'm fine,

"Are you ok?" I ask again.

"I could be better." He sadly says...

I then I walked over to him and sat on the bench next to him. He leaned over and gave me a kiss and I kissed back.

He leaned back and gave a quick kiss on my head and we both stared at each other for a long time until a nurse walked in to tell some news. The nurse said...

"Both of you can go home today after we take some tests on you both." After hours of tests, they finally said we could go home, so Victoria, Chloe, Stephen, Devin, Evan, and I all walked to the car. Evan had his good arm around me and I had my head on his good shoulder. I fell asleep, in the car and in the arm of the one I love.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

I wake up in the car, to Evan shaking me.

"Were at your house." He tells me, smiling.

"Can you stay?" I asked, with puppy dog eyes...

"I don't see why not!" He says, happily.

We walk together into the house hand in hand.

"It's really windy and dark outside for only 3:30!" Evan says looking at me...

"Yeah," I say back, taking his hand squeezing it tight...

"Ssh everybody quiet!" Devin whispered. Then we hear the tornado sirens going off. We all run inside and down the basement. I'm so scared right now, I thought my life was getting better... The only thing I didn't know is that it was only going to get worse...

-- /Devin's p.o.v/ --

I quickly ran down the stairs with everybody ahead of me to make sure they were all safe in the basement.

I closed the door and put a mattress over the door and put things by the windows as we all went to the room without any windows. We all covered our heads when we felt the floors shaking, and the wind wiping against the house above.

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

I looked at Chloe she looked scared, so I put my arm around her and hugged her while the tornado was right outside our house. Destroying everything in its way.

I started to cry and that's when Devin came over and put his arm around me, and Chloe moved my arm off of her and clung to Stefan because he was alone in the corner...

-- /Chloe's p.o.v/ --

I was so scared I thought I was going to die of how much I was crying. I clung to Stefan and he put an arm around me and kissed the top of my head. I looked at Victoria and she was sad, so I rubbed her back, she didn't look back but I didn't care at that point, I was still scared.

-- /Two hours later/ --
-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

Everyone is asleep, I'm not that worried about the tornado anymore. But there is one thing I am worried about and that is Evan... He keeps groaning in pain and I can see blood going through the bandage on his shoulder. The reason I'm so worried is that we left the painkillers in the car! I don't know what to do, I'm freaking out! If Katie wakes up she is going freak out even more! Just then I see Katie start to move... Oh, this is not going to go well. I don't even know if the car is still there...