~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ~ ☀

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

I wake up to someone twisting the door handle. Seeing that it is locked they stopped.

I get up opening the door... Looking at both sides seeing no one. I look down and see a note it says...

Dear Evan and Katie,

You will not be able to protect Katie much longer, she will be mine, whether you like it or not!
Katie, I still love you and will never give up, and Evan back off my lady or else... Also, the reason I did that to you Katie was to make you jealous, I never meant for this to happen.

- J

PS: I Know Where You Live Now, I Will Be Back.

I go and wake up Katie showing her the note, and tell her to wake me up if anything happens or she hears anything and she says...

"Thanks, please protect me?"

"Forever!" I said, wonder what he was thinking right now. He eyes showed hurt and sadness. So I pulled her close to me. Looking into her eyes. She smiles and snuggles up to me, even more... If that was even possible.

-- /2 hours later/ --

I wake up to someone shaking me, I look up to Katie, I'm about to ask but she cuts me off...

"I hear someone downstairs, like muffled screams and footsteps. We should go check it out." She says, not meeting my eyes. Her fingers were gripping me so hard it hurt a little.

"Ok, you stay here," I said, getting up... Pulling on some pants.

"No, I want to come!" She said, being her stubborn self.

"Fine, but stay behind me!" I said, grabbing... I looked down seeing her hairbrush...

She nods as we walk downstairs only to see Jim with four other people tied up with bags on their heads. He has a gun and knife.

"Well look who we have here!" He says as he smirks "Now if you don't give me Katie I kill these people."

"No!" I say stubbornly, I chucked the hairbrush at his face but he caught it.

"Well then let me take the bags off!" He said, revealing Devin, Stefan, Victoria, and Chloe.

I walk closer and say "I'm sorry guys. Ok... You can have Katie!" I said, sadly... Can't I let my brother die?

"What! Ok, you heard him come over here Katie!" Jim says I wink at her so she knows my plan and put up my knee, now she knows to knee him in the stomach.

I watch her as she walks towards him slow but then she knees him in the stomach. He does not expect this and falls back in pain.

Then I trip him. I see Katie call the cops, as I unite everyone. I hear police sirens, I'm about to go tell Katie. But someone takes me. It's Jim, he pins me to the ground. But then Stefan kicks him off me. Just then cops come in and take Jim away again. Why can't they just arrest this dude already?
They put him in the police car then a cop walks up to us...

"Be careful kids." Says a cop. We all nod our heads and walk into our house. "Well, that was scary!" Chloe said, pointing out the obvious. Tightly hugging Stefan...

"Yeah but I'm tired, see you guys later," Victoria says, taking Devin's hand.

"Bye guys," I say closing the door after they left.