~ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ ~ 💔

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ -- 

I woke up to the creepy door opening, when I opened my eyes I saw a guy in black grab, Devin and Kevin. I was about to kick his butt but then I saw Katie and I knew that I had to protect her and my brother. I quickly got up and punched the guy in the face, he stumbled back but came back up and put a cloth over my mouth.

When I breathed in I started to feel dizzy and everything went black... And all I knew I failed at protecting my loved ones, I was right I failed at everything.... Especially keeping my wife safe...

-- /Katie p.o.v/ --

I run up and pound on the door until it opens and someone walks in...

The shadowy figure turns my way and grabbed Victoria and me.

He dragged us to a different room and I was met with a sight that I thought I would never see. Devin and Evan getting beat up, the worst thing is that the guy held us so that we had to watch.

Until... They stopped and put us all in the room together, Kevin who was in the corner runs up and hugged me as we united the guys. Right, when I hugged Evan he moaned in pain, as the speakers came on...

"Hello everyone... This is your good friend Jim and Ursula, you are here because of us. Now you will be here for awhile I suggest that you get some rest... It will not be long before something else happens."

Then we hear it turn off, and I start to cry... What will happen to us?

-- /Victoria's p.o.v/ --

Katie and I cry into each other shoulders as the guys, including Kevin who is hugging my leg.

"Hey, we're going to be fine," Devin said, putting his hand on my shoulder, but I shake it off.

"-No i-t's -not o-k." I take a deep breath so I can talk normally...
"No one knows that we're here."

"Hey at least we have a bed, and hope, we have to think of the bright side." He said, being right... This room did have a bed but it wasn't big enough to fit all of us.

"But..." I started...

"No Butt's!" He said, while hugging me and sitting us on the bed, it was then that Kevin got off my leg and sat on our laps...

"Mommy? What's going down." Kevin asked, looking at me.

"Nothing Kevin, everything is fine," Devin said to me, I gave him a grateful look.

"You guys can have the bed, I and Katie can have the floor," Evan said taking a seat, but he just stared at the door, never taking his eyes off it.

Even when Katie sat next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. After that I drifted off into sleep, dreaming about getting out of this stupid and dirty place... As Kevin came and laid down by me and Devin. It was clear that Evan was keeping the first watch...

-- /Katie's p.o.v/ --

After I played my head on Evan's shoulder, I saw Kevin crawl in between Devin and Victoria. They are such a happy family even at this bad time.

As Evan slowly got out of his trance, I started to shiver. Then I saw Evan take off his flannel shirt so that he was only in his white tank top underneath.

He laid it over me, I was about to object but...

"It's fine...I'm not even cold." He said, But I knew he was lying...

"I'll keep watch..." He said as that was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

-- /Evan's p.o.v/ --

*BANG!*

I wake up, with a jolt, then I hear footsteps near the door... I fell asleep...

The door opens, and I expect it to be Jim but it's not. Cops swarm in, I shake Katie awake. She hugs me and smiles we are free. We do a group hug with Kevin on my shoulders, when we get outside the cops question us and give us a ride home, the whole ride Kevin was on my lap, but then he has to leave. But I didn't want him to... I felt so bad for him... Good thing he doesn't know what happens and I hope he never will.